Subject: [bug#47882] [PATCH] Makefile: Reimplement download-po target

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 17:08:24 +0200

Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Le Fri, 30 Apr 2021 21:57:05 +0200,

[...]

>> Alright.  This looks like a nice improvement!  Some nitpicking
>> follows, but it LGTM overall.
>
> Thank you! I fixed your comments and pushed to master as
> 45549e9f31e462d0d1519fd678dd782da6ed5cb9. Thank you!

Cool!

>> BTW, I vaguely remember we asked for a Savannah repo but I’m not sure
>> what the outcome was; did it eventually stall for some obscure reason?
>
> Yeah, there were still some issues related to copyright. To be honest I
> lost my energy to push on this front...

Yeah, I sympathize.  It’s fine and more productive to use the repo you
set up.

Thank you!

Ludo’.