Subject: 28.0.50; Emacs tries to load character map files from buildir instead of libdir or datadir

From: Bjoern Bidar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 17:13:09 +0300

On my build to today I noticed that emacs tries to load files from the
build dir instead of the destdir/libdir or datadir:

Warning: arch-dependent data dir '/build/emacs-native-comp-pgtk-git/src/emacs-
git/lib-src/': No such file or directory
Warning: arch-independent data dir '/build/emacs-native-comp-pgtk-git/src/
emacs-git/etc/': No such file or directory
Error: /build/emacs-native-comp-pgtk-git/src/emacs-git/etc/charsets: No such 
file or directory
Emacs will not function correctly without the character map files.
Please check your installation!

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.25, 
cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2021-02-14 built on 238423
Repository revision: 8850697eae871124a80735cbd0dcdf1b9f4615c6
Repository branch: feature/pgtk+native_comp
Repository URL: https://github.com/Thaodan/emacs/tree/feature/
pgtk%2Bnative_comp
Windowing system distributor 'System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --with-nativecomp --with-pgtk --enable-link-time-optimization
 --enable-profiling --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xaw3d
 --without-m17n-flt --with-cairo 'CFLAGS=-mtune=native -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong -fno-plt -fPIC -g -flto -fuse-linker-plugin
 -fuse-ld=gold -g -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -fuse-ld=gold'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PGTK PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Compilation

Minor modes in effect:
  savehist-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-groff hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-
contrib-20210315/ox-groff
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-
contrib-20210315/ox-koma-letter
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/irony-cdb-json hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/server/test/elisp/irony-cdb-json
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/irony-iotask hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/server/test/elisp/irony-iotask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/irony hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/server/test/elisp/irony
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20210104.1831/cmake-mode hides /usr/
share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/
28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-texinfo hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-publish hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-org hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-odt hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-md hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-man hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-icalendar hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-html hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-timer hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-tempo hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-table hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-refile hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-protocol hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-plot hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-pcomplete hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-num hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-mouse hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-latex hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-beamer hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-version hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-src hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-mobile hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-macs hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-macro hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-loaddefs hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-list hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-lint hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-keys hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-install hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-inlinetask hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-indent hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-id hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-habit hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-goto hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-footnote hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-feed hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-faces hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-entities hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-element hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-duration hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-datetree hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-ctags hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-crypt hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-compat hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-colview hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-clock hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-capture hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-attach hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-attach-git hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-archive hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-agenda hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/
28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-irc hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-info hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-eww hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-eshell hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-docview hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-bibtex hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/
28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-vala hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-tangle hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-table hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-stan hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-sqlite hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-sql hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-shen hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-shell hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-sed hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-screen hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-scheme hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-sass hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ref hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-python hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-processing hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-plantuml hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-picolisp hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-perl hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-org hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-octave hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-mscgen hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-maxima hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-matlab hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-makefile hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-lua hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-lob hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-lilypond hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ledger hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-latex hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-js hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-java hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-io hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-hledger hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-haskell hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-groovy hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-fortran hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-forth hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-exp hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-eval hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-eshell hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-dot hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-css hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-core hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-coq hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-comint hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-clojure hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-calc hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-awk hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-asymptote hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-abc hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-R hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-J hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-C hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail image-file image-converter
misearch multi-isearch xterm-color helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug backtrace winner helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-external
savehist reveal time-stamp ox-beamer rainbow-delimiters cmake-font-lock
cmake-mode modula2 css-mode vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs rst conf-mode rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub let-alist forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic forge-post markdown-mode edit-indirect
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm perl-completion woman man ffap
dabbrev anything org-eldoc cdlatex texmathp ol-eww eww xdg url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search
eieio-opt speedbar dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m vc vc-dispatcher add-log bug-reference autoconf autoconf-mode
dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs make-mode smerge-mode diff autorevert
which-key beacon company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-files company-clang
company-cmake company-semantic company-bbdb company-qml qmltypes-parser
qml-mode js imenu company-capf company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic f
python tramp-sh vc-git symbol-overlay ws-butler editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch company-emoji
company-emoji-list company-dabbrev lui-logging helm-circe
circe-display-images circe-color-nicks circe diff-mode lui-irc-colors
irc gnutls lcs lui-format circe-compat lui-track-bar lui-track lui
tracking shorten flyspell ispell conf_edit-server edit-server
conf_printing printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr
conf_clippboard conf_flyspell desktop frameset so-long cursor-chg paren
recentf tree-widget wid-edit helm-bookmark helm-net helm-adaptive
helm-info helm-mode helm-files filenotify helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
mode-icons emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode ht color
yasnippet elec-pair vim-modeline lua-mode editorconfig comp comp-cstr
warnings projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ggtags etags
fileloop xref project ewoc nginx-mode flycheck-rtags cmake-ide s
levenshtein find-file web-mode disp-table conf_pkgbuild pkgbuild-mode
sh-script smie executable org-caldav icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-id org-refile url-dav url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny xml ox-extra
org-tree-slide org-timer org-clock outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
ox-koma-letter ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator ob-latex ob-dot ob-plantuml org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs htmlize cl
conf-perl company-rtags company-template rtags popup repeat thingatpt
compile tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ring parse-time iso8601 time-date
ls-lisp format-spec asm-mode bookmark text-property-search cperl-mode
conf_qt semantic/bovine/c hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp
semantic/idle semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/ctxt semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet qt-pro derived cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
conf_flycheck flycheck-color-mode-line face-remap flycheck ansi-color
find-func rx dash cl-extra help-mode use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode company edmacro kmacro saveplace ir-black-theme
use-package-ensure use-package-core conf_package finder-inf tex-site
info package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1488737 759362)
 (symbols 48 71353 14)
 (strings 32 392342 118879)
 (string-bytes 1 11347175)
 (vectors 16 160699)
 (vector-slots 8 5155335 629462)
 (floats 8 1059 896)
 (intervals 56 32226 19984)
 (buffers 984 441))