Subject: bug#47872: closed (Re: bug#47872: 28.0.50; Emacs tries to load character map files from buildir instead of libdir or datadir)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 02:22:02 +0000

Your bug report

#47872: 28.0.50; Emacs tries to load character map files from buildir instead of libdir or datadir

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
47872: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=47872
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#47872: 28.0.50; Emacs tries to load character map files from buildir instead of libdir or datadir
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Bjoern Bidar <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 05:21:26 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Bjoern Bidar <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 23:47:05 +0300
> 
> >Actually, I found that we were not calling one of the functions that
> >are supposed to set this up, so please try the latest native-comp
> >branch and see if the problem is solved.
> Solved now.

Great, thanks.  So I'm closing this bug report.

Subject: 28.0.50; Emacs tries to load character map files from buildir instead of libdir or datadir
From: Bjoern Bidar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 17:13:09 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On my build to today I noticed that emacs tries to load files from the
build dir instead of the destdir/libdir or datadir:

Warning: arch-dependent data dir '/build/emacs-native-comp-pgtk-git/src/emacs-
git/lib-src/': No such file or directory
Warning: arch-independent data dir '/build/emacs-native-comp-pgtk-git/src/
emacs-git/etc/': No such file or directory
Error: /build/emacs-native-comp-pgtk-git/src/emacs-git/etc/charsets: No such 
file or directory
Emacs will not function correctly without the character map files.
Please check your installation!

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.25, 
cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2021-02-14 built on 238423
Repository revision: 8850697eae871124a80735cbd0dcdf1b9f4615c6
Repository branch: feature/pgtk+native_comp
Repository URL: https://github.com/Thaodan/emacs/tree/feature/
pgtk%2Bnative_comp
Windowing system distributor 'System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --with-nativecomp --with-pgtk --enable-link-time-optimization
 --enable-profiling --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xaw3d
 --without-m17n-flt --with-cairo 'CFLAGS=-mtune=native -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong -fno-plt -fPIC -g -flto -fuse-linker-plugin
 -fuse-ld=gold -g -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -fuse-ld=gold'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PGTK PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Compilation

Minor modes in effect:
  savehist-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-groff hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-
contrib-20210315/ox-groff
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-
contrib-20210315/ox-koma-letter
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/irony-cdb-json hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/server/test/elisp/irony-cdb-json
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/irony-iotask hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/server/test/elisp/irony-iotask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/irony hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20201018.1707/server/test/elisp/irony
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20210104.1831/cmake-mode hides /usr/
share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/
28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-texinfo hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-publish hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-org hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-odt hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-md hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-man hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-icalendar hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-html hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-timer hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-tempo hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-table hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-refile hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-protocol hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-plot hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-pcomplete hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-num hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-mouse hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-latex hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ox-beamer hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-version hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-src hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-mobile hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-macs hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-macro hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-loaddefs hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-list hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-lint hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-keys hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-install hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-inlinetask hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-indent hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-id hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-habit hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-goto hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-footnote hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-feed hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-faces hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-entities hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-element hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-duration hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-datetree hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-ctags hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-crypt hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-compat hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-colview hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-clock hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-capture hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-attach hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-attach-git hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-archive hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/org-agenda hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/
28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-irc hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-info hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-eww hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-eshell hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-docview hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-bibtex hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/
28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-vala hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-tangle hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-table hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-stan hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-sqlite hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-sql hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-shen hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-shell hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-sed hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-screen hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-scheme hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-sass hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ref hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-python hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-processing hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-plantuml hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-picolisp hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-perl hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-org hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-octave hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-mscgen hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-maxima hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-matlab hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-makefile hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-lua hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-lob hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-lilypond hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ledger hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-latex hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-js hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-java hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-io hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-hledger hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-haskell hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-groovy hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-fortran hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-forth hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-exp hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-eval hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-eshell hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-dot hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-css hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-core hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-coq hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-comint hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-clojure hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-calc hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-awk hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-asymptote hides /usr/
share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-abc hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-R hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-J hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210315/ob-C hides /usr/share/
emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail image-file image-converter
misearch multi-isearch xterm-color helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug backtrace winner helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-external
savehist reveal time-stamp ox-beamer rainbow-delimiters cmake-font-lock
cmake-mode modula2 css-mode vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs rst conf-mode rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub let-alist forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic forge-post markdown-mode edit-indirect
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm perl-completion woman man ffap
dabbrev anything org-eldoc cdlatex texmathp ol-eww eww xdg url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search
eieio-opt speedbar dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m vc vc-dispatcher add-log bug-reference autoconf autoconf-mode
dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs make-mode smerge-mode diff autorevert
which-key beacon company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-files company-clang
company-cmake company-semantic company-bbdb company-qml qmltypes-parser
qml-mode js imenu company-capf company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic f
python tramp-sh vc-git symbol-overlay ws-butler editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch company-emoji
company-emoji-list company-dabbrev lui-logging helm-circe
circe-display-images circe-color-nicks circe diff-mode lui-irc-colors
irc gnutls lcs lui-format circe-compat lui-track-bar lui-track lui
tracking shorten flyspell ispell conf_edit-server edit-server
conf_printing printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr
conf_clippboard conf_flyspell desktop frameset so-long cursor-chg paren
recentf tree-widget wid-edit helm-bookmark helm-net helm-adaptive
helm-info helm-mode helm-files filenotify helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
mode-icons emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode ht color
yasnippet elec-pair vim-modeline lua-mode editorconfig comp comp-cstr
warnings projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ggtags etags
fileloop xref project ewoc nginx-mode flycheck-rtags cmake-ide s
levenshtein find-file web-mode disp-table conf_pkgbuild pkgbuild-mode
sh-script smie executable org-caldav icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-id org-refile url-dav url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny xml ox-extra
org-tree-slide org-timer org-clock outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
ox-koma-letter ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator ob-latex ob-dot ob-plantuml org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs htmlize cl
conf-perl company-rtags company-template rtags popup repeat thingatpt
compile tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ring parse-time iso8601 time-date
ls-lisp format-spec asm-mode bookmark text-property-search cperl-mode
conf_qt semantic/bovine/c hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp
semantic/idle semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/ctxt semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet qt-pro derived cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
conf_flycheck flycheck-color-mode-line face-remap flycheck ansi-color
find-func rx dash cl-extra help-mode use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode company edmacro kmacro saveplace ir-black-theme
use-package-ensure use-package-core conf_package finder-inf tex-site
info package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1488737 759362)
 (symbols 48 71353 14)
 (strings 32 392342 118879)
 (string-bytes 1 11347175)
 (vectors 16 160699)
 (vector-slots 8 5155335 629462)
 (floats 8 1059 896)
 (intervals 56 32226 19984)
 (buffers 984 441))