Subject: [bug#47849] [PATCH] Add a jami-daemon service.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 10:36:45 -0400

Hi Leo,

[...]

>> > I did not look at the rest of this patch, but 1+2 LGTM.
>> > 
>> > Regards,
>> 
>> Thanks a lot for having a look!  It's been long in the making.
>> 
>> Pushed as commit 69dcc24c9f.
> As I said, I only looked at parts of it, so this push was perhaps a bit
> hasty.  I recently also hastily pushed something and had to fix it up
> later.  Let's try to keep a cool head and not let the heat get to us
> :)

Point taken; there was an adjustment to be made in (guix self) that I
had overlooked; the push ended up breaking 'guix pull' (I quickly
reverted and fixed it with the help of Chris Baines -- thank you!).
Letting some more time would have perhaps allowed someone to catch that
issue (or running 'make as-derivation').

Thanks again,

Maxim