Subject: [bug#47849] [PATCH 0/1] [preview] Add a jami-daemon service.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 16:04:14 -0400

Hello,

This is an early version of a jami-daemon service that can be used to host
rendezvous points easily on servers, the conferencing feature of Jami.

It seems to work well in practice, but I've been struggling to fix a remaining
test failure with the stop action.  It's proving difficult to pinpoint what
the problem is.

Another thing that will need to be addressed is adding the documentation.

Thanks,

Maxim

Maxim Cournoyer (1):
  services: Add a service for the Jami daemon.

 gnu/local.mk                          |   6 +-
 gnu/services/telephony.scm            | 283 ++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/tests/data/jami-dummy-account.dat | 391 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/tests/telephony.scm               | 202 +++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 878 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/tests/data/jami-dummy-account.dat
 create mode 100644 gnu/tests/telephony.scmb

-- 
2.31.1