Subject: Re: bug#4784: variable telnet-remote-echoes non-nil causes comint-previous-prompt to fail

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 16:15:43 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> I tried `M-x telnet' with `telnet-remote-echoes' set (and the other
> variables also have the values described), and everything looks normal
> to me.
>
> I'm not sure what problem this bug report describes -- I have no mouse
> highlight in the *telnet* buffer, and I'm not sure what that has to do
> with do with `C-c C-p' (`comint-previous-point').
>
> This is with Emacs 28, though, so perhaps what's being described here
> has been fixed in the 11 years since this was reported.

More information was requested, but no response was given within a
month, so I'm closing this bug report.  If the problem still exists,
please respond to this email and we'll reopen the bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no