Subject: bug#47823: Website is fine

From: bo0od <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 16:37:00 +0000

1- hmm? why A rate should be ok? A+ is the target that you should aim for.

Nevertheless, remove weak/stupid TLS ciphers in TLS 1.2 (e.g check 
grapheneos.org in ssllab/hardenizer to see which ciphers are the 
secure/recommended one to keep)

2- "While I prefer DNSSEC on my domains, I see nothing wrong with
guix.gnu.org"

Sorta contradictory, still (arguably) essential to have.

*-*-*-*

Extra fruit: in Whonix/Kicksecure and Danwin websites (i know) they 
changed the certificate signature from SHA256withRSA (RSA 2048 bits) to 
SHA384withECDSA (EC 384 bits) which is faster and more secure.

e.g: https://www.hardenize.com/report/whonix.org/1685550053#www_certs

This is just easy request to be made from letsencrypt and they will 
issue new one for you.

Thank You!

Felix Lechner:
> On Sun, May 21, 2023 at 7:21 PM Felix Lechner
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> For details,
>> please consult the attached PDF document.
> 
> Whoops, here is the missing attachment.