Subject: bug#47805: closed (Re: bug#47805: 28.0.50; garbage-collect-maybe shouldn't probably be (interactive))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 19:03:02 +0000

Your bug report

#47805: 28.0.50; garbage-collect-maybe shouldn't probably be (interactive)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
47805: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=47805
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#47805: 28.0.50; garbage-collect-maybe shouldn't probably be (interactive)
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Thibault Polge <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 22:02:11 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Thibault Polge <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 19:03:55 +0200
> 
> In Emacs built from a recent HEAD, calling `garbage-collect-maybe'
> interactively fails with:
> 
> > funcall-interactively: Wrong number of arguments: #<subr
> > garbage-collect-maybe>, 0
> 
> I assume this is because FACTOR isn't populated.  My guess is that this
> function wasn't meant to be made interactive.

Right you are; the perils of copy/paste.

Should be fixed now.

Subject: 28.0.50; garbage-collect-maybe shouldn't probably be (interactive)
From: Thibault Polge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 19:03:55 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In Emacs built from a recent HEAD, calling `garbage-collect-maybe'
interactively fails with:

> funcall-interactively: Wrong number of arguments: #<subr
> garbage-collect-maybe>, 0

I assume this is because FACTOR isn't populated.  My guess is that this
function wasn't meant to be made interactive.

Auto-generated details follow.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw scroll bars)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: NixOS 21.05 (Okapi)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-xft --with-cairo'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM
LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/ivy hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/ivy
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/colir hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/colir
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/ivy-overlay hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/ivy-overlay
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/ivy-autoloads hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/ivy-autoloads
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/ivy-faces hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/ivy-faces
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/elpa hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/elpa
/run/current-system/sw/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-irc hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-attach hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-id hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-publish hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-eww hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-docview hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-indent hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-core hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-hledger hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-protocol hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-mhe hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-python hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-java hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lua hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-timer hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-lint hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-refile hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-plot hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-processing hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-exp hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sql hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-faces hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-crypt hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-table hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-md hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-num hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-colview hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-C hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-footnote hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-feed hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-duration hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-calc hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-eshell hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mobile hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-datetree hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-J hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-w3m hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-eshell hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-tempo hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-eval hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-abc hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-keys hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-html hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-io hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-compat hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-perl hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-archive hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-dot hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ref hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-habit hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-capture hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-shell hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-js hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-stan hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-css hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-element hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-version hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-src hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-goto hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-groovy hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-install hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-table hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ledger hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-coq hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-attach-git hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-macs hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-entities hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-odt hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-gnus hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-forth hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-comint hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-screen hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-list hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-shen hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mouse hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-vala hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sed hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-octave hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-info hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-org hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-ctags hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-macro hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-latex hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-awk hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-agenda hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-clock hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-latex hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sass hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-org hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-R hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-rmail hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-man hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lob hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-extras eieio-opt speedbar ezimage
dframe shortdoc network-stream erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-netsplit epa-file cl-print debug
backtrace face-remap pulse help-fns executable scpaste htmlize
re-builder pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode exif tex dbus xml texmathp
smtpmail sendmail notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat hl-line
mm-view mml-smime smime dig erc-track erc-match erc-hl-nicks erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-loaddefs ob-shell
ob-dot ox-extra ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree smartparens-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-process haskell-session haskell-compile smartparens-haskell
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support
flymake-proc flymake dabbrev haskell-customize flyspell-correct-ivy
flyspell-correct flyspell ispell visual-fill-column hydra lv mwim
misearch multi-isearch backline vc-git vc-dispatcher warnings
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
magit-bookmark bookmark pp forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist gnutls
forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
parse-time iso8601 bug-reference forge-post smartparens-markdown
markdown-mode forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw nsm magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit log-edit message rmc puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete magit-mode transient
format-spec magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm server
solaris-light-theme solaris solarized solarized-faces
display-fill-column-indicator company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator jka-compr company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company outline-minor-faces noutline outline
auth-source-pass auto-compile packed aggressive-indent tex-site
auto-loads super-save yasnippet-snippets yasnippet undo-tree diff queue
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens edmacro kmacro rx
recentf tree-widget wid-edit beginend editorconfig sway dash shackle
trace diminish counsel-projectile counsel xdg advice xref project dired
dired-loaddefs swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
projectile grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-color ring
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt mb-depth no-littering
org-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode borg pcase autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt
finder-inf info easy-mmode package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 784710 129285)
 (symbols 48 51547 1)
 (strings 32 215686 18581)
 (string-bytes 1 6647510)
 (vectors 16 101578)
 (vector-slots 8 2051463 152651)
 (floats 8 569 445)
 (intervals 56 16747 485)
 (buffers 992 31))