Subject: bug#47805: 28.0.50; garbage-collect-maybe shouldn't probably be (interactive)

From: Thibault Polge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 19:03:55 +0200

In Emacs built from a recent HEAD, calling `garbage-collect-maybe'
interactively fails with:

> funcall-interactively: Wrong number of arguments: #<subr
> garbage-collect-maybe>, 0

I assume this is because FACTOR isn't populated.  My guess is that this
function wasn't meant to be made interactive.

Auto-generated details follow.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw scroll bars)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: NixOS 21.05 (Okapi)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-xft --with-cairo'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM
LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/ivy hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/ivy
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/colir hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/colir
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/ivy-overlay hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/ivy-overlay
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/ivy-autoloads hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/ivy-autoloads
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/ivy-faces hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/ivy-faces
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/ivy/elpa hides /home/thblt/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210404.1241/elpa
/run/current-system/sw/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-irc hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-attach hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-id hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-publish hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-eww hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-docview hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-indent hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-core hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-hledger hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-protocol hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-mhe hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-python hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-java hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lua hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-timer hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-lint hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-refile hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-plot hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-processing hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-exp hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sql hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-faces hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-crypt hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-table hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-md hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-num hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-colview hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-C hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-footnote hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-feed hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-duration hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-calc hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-eshell hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mobile hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-datetree hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-J hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-w3m hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-eshell hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-tempo hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-eval hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-abc hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-keys hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-html hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-io hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-compat hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-perl hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-archive hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-dot hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ref hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-habit hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-capture hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-shell hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-js hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-stan hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-css hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-element hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-version hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-src hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-goto hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-groovy hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-install hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-table hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ledger hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-coq hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-attach-git hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-macs hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-entities hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-odt hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-gnus hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-forth hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-comint hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-screen hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-list hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-shen hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mouse hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-vala hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sed hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-octave hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-info hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-org hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-ctags hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-macro hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-latex hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-awk hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-agenda hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-clock hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-latex hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sass hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-org hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-R hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ol-rmail hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-man hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/thblt/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lob hides /nix/store/xwsiavbbfjxmidfkcgazv5himn04gqpy-emacs-28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-extras eieio-opt speedbar ezimage
dframe shortdoc network-stream erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-netsplit epa-file cl-print debug
backtrace face-remap pulse help-fns executable scpaste htmlize
re-builder pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode exif tex dbus xml texmathp
smtpmail sendmail notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat hl-line
mm-view mml-smime smime dig erc-track erc-match erc-hl-nicks erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-loaddefs ob-shell
ob-dot ox-extra ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree smartparens-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-process haskell-session haskell-compile smartparens-haskell
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support
flymake-proc flymake dabbrev haskell-customize flyspell-correct-ivy
flyspell-correct flyspell ispell visual-fill-column hydra lv mwim
misearch multi-isearch backline vc-git vc-dispatcher warnings
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
magit-bookmark bookmark pp forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist gnutls
forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
parse-time iso8601 bug-reference forge-post smartparens-markdown
markdown-mode forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw nsm magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit log-edit message rmc puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete magit-mode transient
format-spec magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm server
solaris-light-theme solaris solarized solarized-faces
display-fill-column-indicator company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator jka-compr company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company outline-minor-faces noutline outline
auth-source-pass auto-compile packed aggressive-indent tex-site
auto-loads super-save yasnippet-snippets yasnippet undo-tree diff queue
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens edmacro kmacro rx
recentf tree-widget wid-edit beginend editorconfig sway dash shackle
trace diminish counsel-projectile counsel xdg advice xref project dired
dired-loaddefs swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
projectile grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-color ring
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt mb-depth no-littering
org-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode borg pcase autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt
finder-inf info easy-mmode package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 784710 129285)
 (symbols 48 51547 1)
 (strings 32 215686 18581)
 (string-bytes 1 6647510)
 (vectors 16 101578)
 (vector-slots 8 2051463 152651)
 (floats 8 569 445)
 (intervals 56 16747 485)
 (buffers 992 31))