Subject: Re: bug#47781: 28.0.50; (window-list-1 nil t) returns nil when minibuffer is inactive

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:58:52 +0000

Hello, Marmot-Te.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 21:28:10 +0000, marmot-te wrote:

[ .... ]

> Hi again,

> I just compiled the latest native-branch with your patch and can 
> confirm that after testing the different clauses of MINIBUF, all 
> works as expected.

> Thanks !

Thank you for the testing!

I have now committed the patch to the Emacs master branch, and I'm
closing the bug with this post.

> -- 
> <:3nn~~
>    <:3nn~~
>       <:3nn~~

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).