Subject: Re: bug#47766: 28.0.50; choose-completion fails

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 10:59:43 +0000

Hello, Madhu.

On Thu, May 06, 2021 at 08:16:39 +0530, Madhu wrote:
> *  Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
> Wrote on Wed, 05 May 2021 17:33:54 +0200
> > Madhu <[email-masked]> writes:
> >> Thank you.  I'm running it now and will let you know if i spot
> >> anything.
> > This was almost two weeks ago -- did the patch work well?

> Yes. I haven't seen any problems (though I can't claim to have tested
> all the corner cases)

Thanks for the testing!  I wouldn't worry about the corner cases too
much.  As far as the minibuffer goes, corner cases constitute a near
infinite set.  ;-(

I'm closing the bug with this post.  If any more problems turn up in
this area, please report them in a new bug.  Thanks!

> ---Madhu

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).