Subject: bug#47752: 25.2; double screen configuration

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 18:04:20 +0200

Klaus Niederkrũger <[email-masked]> writes:

> I have a configuration with two (physical) screens.
>
> When the emacs window is on my secondary screen, and I click on the menu
> bar to open a roll down menu, this menu appears on the primary screen
> (more or less at the position I would expect it to be if both screens
> were identical).
>
> To select any item I have to move the mouse pointer to the primary
> screen.

[...]

> In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
> of 2017-09-22, modified by Debian built on lgw01-amd64-050

Emacs 25 is quite old, and there's been many changes in how Emacs
renders menus over the years.  Do you still see this in more recent
versions of Emacs, like Emacs 27.2?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no