Subject: bug#47741: closed (Re: bug#47741: [PATCH 0/3] Add a service for OpenDHT)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 04:00:02 +0000

Your bug report

#47741: [PATCH 0/3] Add a service for OpenDHT

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
47741: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=47741
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#47741: [PATCH 0/3] Add a service for OpenDHT
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 23:59:44 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pushed as commit fd449608eb9016fb705eebbea784901b0242cbf2 along some
improvements for (gnu services configuration).

Closing.

Maxim

Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add a service for OpenDHT
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 00:14:59 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This series overhaul our opendht package a bit and adds a service for it.  You
can now for example set up your own Jami proxy server easily to use with Jami
on your phone.  Or simply to strengthen the distributed network by
participating in it and adding new stable bootstrap nodes.

Thanks,

Maxim Cournoyer (3):
  gnu: opendht: Add Python bindings, tools.
  services: configuration: Add syntactic sugar to easily generate
    documentation.
  services: Add opendht.

 doc/guix.texi                  |  84 ++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/networking.scm    |  75 +++++++++++++++---
 gnu/services/configuration.scm |  13 ++++
 gnu/services/networking.scm    | 135 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 297 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1