Subject: bug#47739: closed (Mumi: sorting the list of issues by date)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 21:20:01 +0000

Your bug report

#47739: Mumi: sorting the list of issues by date

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
47739: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=47739
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Mumi: sorting the list of issues by date
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 22:19:09 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is now fixed in mumi commit
4361d69de393a55ad27574d10d7c6ad62477a13e.

-- 
Ricardo

Subject: Mumi: sorting the list of issues by date
From: Chris Riddoch <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 17:21:52 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

When using the issue tracker at issues.guix.gnu.org, clicking on the
column titled "Date submitted" in an effort to find the most recently
submitted issues results in an arrangement of rows that makes no
sense, because the javascript in the sort-table.js file is expecting
to do a string-based sort rather than a date-based sort.  I've
attached a screenshot to illustrate.

However, because bug ids appear to be sequential, sorting the rows by
'id' appears to give the same result that sorting by date submitted
should.  Still, sorting by date should be fixed.

Thanks!