Subject: bug#47713: closed (Re: bug#47713: Icecat doesnt show numbers for anything)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:37:01 +0000

Your bug report

#47713: Icecat doesnt show numbers for anything

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
47713: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=47713
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#47713: Icecat doesnt show numbers for anything
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: bo0od <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 23:36:51 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:

> ‘font-dejavu’ is propagated by the ‘gnome’ package, which is why there’s
> no such problem when using ‘gnome-desktop-service-type’.  The solution
> is to make sure one of these fonts is always installed by default.
>
> The attached patch does that.  I’ll go ahead and push it if there are no
> objections.

Pushed as c09e331b25e35dc435af67765a9bdb2e8f4aa296.

Ludo'.

Subject: Icecat doesnt show numbers for anything
From: bo0od <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 00:03:29 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi There,

Icecat doesnt show/identify any number (seems to be) inside itself. 
(Check the uploaded images)

ThX!