Subject: Re: bug#47708: 28.0.50; SIGSYS test failure with seccomp-filter.bpf

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 18:13:32 +0100

Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]> writes:

> Could you check which syscall exactly is failing, e.g. using
> journalctl -g SECCOMP -t audisp-syslog
> (assuming that system uses systemd and seccomp audit logging is enabled).

After running:

  ./src/emacs -Q -batch -seccomp test/src/emacs-resources/seccomp-filter.bpf

the last audit in 'sudo journalctl -g SECCOMP' is:

  Apr 11 18:08:56 tia audit[25251]: SECCOMP auid=1000 uid=1000 gid=1000
  ses=3 subj==unconfined pid=25251 comm="emacs"
  exe="/home/blc/.local/src/emacs/src/emacs" sig=31 arch=c000003e
  syscall=228 compat=0 ip=0x7fff7f1f7a7d code=0x80000000

Looking up syscall 228 online points to clock_gettime, just like in the
GDB log I attached in my previous message.

Is there something else I can check?

Thanks,

-- 
Basil