Subject: [PATCH]: Use 'cc-for-target'.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 01:40:17 +0200

Maxime,

Thanks for this series!

I applied it by downloading from the first top-right ‘Download’ 
link and using ‘git am --patch-format mbox /tmp/47693-0.mbox’.  It 
works to apply all changes, but combines them all into a single 
commit.

If anyone knows how to apply whole mboxes from the archives, as 
separate commits, please let me know.  I'll push it as soon as I 
learn how!

One very minor correction:

> An exception is xssproxy, which needs to be rebuilt,
> due to nested usage ofquasiquote / unquote.

There are two: ‘nethogs’ is the other.

Both are cheap (C <3 U) leaf packages.  I don't think it worth 
working around either.

Kind regards,

T G-R