Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add Qt 6 (qtbase)

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 22:02:26 -0400

Hello!

These two commits are to introduce qtbase at version 6, the next major Qt
version.  The patches and phases of the current qtbase could mostly be reused,
but needed some adjustment as the build system has migrated to CMake using its
ninja backend.  I could have reused most of the configure script flags, but
some flags were gone, and some didn't seem to work anymore, so I translated
the configure script arguments into CMake configure flags.  I also tried my
best to enable the test suite, but even disabling all the GUI tests that fail
because of not having a real X serer, there was still about 20% of the tests
failing and it was using more than one hour to complete on a fast machine, so
I ended up disabling it for now.

Thank you!

Maxim Cournoyer (2):
  gnu: Rename qtbase to qtbase-5.
  gnu: Add qtbase (version 6).

 gnu/packages/admin.scm            |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/aidc.scm             |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/animation.scm        |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm        |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/audio.scm            |  20 +--
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm   |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm       |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/calendar.scm         |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/chemistry.scm        |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/compression.scm      |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/connman.scm          |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/cvassistant.scm      |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/display-managers.scm |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/djvu.scm             |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/documentation.scm    |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/ebook.scm            |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/education.scm        |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/electronics.scm      |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/emulators.scm        |  10 +-
 gnu/packages/engineering.scm      |  16 +-
 gnu/packages/fcitx.scm            |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/fcitx5.scm           |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/finance.scm          |  12 +-
 gnu/packages/flashing-tools.scm   |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/fpga.scm             |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/game-development.scm |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/games.scm            |  96 +++++------
 gnu/packages/geo.scm              |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/gnupg.scm            |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/gpodder.scm          |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/gps.scm              |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/graphics.scm         |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/gstreamer.scm        |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/image-processing.scm |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/image-viewers.scm    |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/image.scm            |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/irc.scm              |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/jami.scm             |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm   | 172 ++++++++++----------
 gnu/packages/kde-internet.scm     |  16 +-
 gnu/packages/kde-multimedia.scm   |  26 +--
 gnu/packages/kde-pim.scm          |  80 +++++-----
 gnu/packages/kde-plasma.scm       |  12 +-
 gnu/packages/kde-systemtools.scm  |  14 +-
 gnu/packages/kde-utils.scm        |  22 +--
 gnu/packages/kde.scm              |  48 +++---
 gnu/packages/language.scm         |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/lego.scm             |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/linphone.scm         |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/logo.scm             |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/lxqt.scm             |  56 +++----
 gnu/packages/maths.scm            |  10 +-
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm        |  14 +-
 gnu/packages/mpd.scm              |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/music.scm            |  40 ++---
 gnu/packages/networking.scm       |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/ocr.scm              |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/password-utils.scm   |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/pdf.scm              |  10 +-
 gnu/packages/photo.scm            |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/polkit.scm           |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/printers.scm         |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/profiling.scm        |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/pumpio.scm           |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm       |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/qt.scm               | 257 +++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 gnu/packages/radio.scm            |  16 +-
 gnu/packages/robotics.scm         |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/scribus.scm          |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/sync.scm             |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/syndication.scm      |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/synergy.scm          |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/telegram.scm         |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/telephony.scm        |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/terminals.scm        |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/tex.scm              |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/text-editors.scm     |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/video.scm            |  20 +--
 gnu/packages/web-browsers.scm     |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/web.scm              |  10 +-
 gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm          |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/xorg.scm             |   2 +-
 82 files changed, 655 insertions(+), 506 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1