Subject: bug#47677: [PATCH] condition-case success continuation

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 00:44:23 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > And so we do! All we do here is to fill a few gaps in the system,
  > but if you don't feel the need for it then you can just ignore
  > that the new construct exist.

Hold your horses!  That is not the way to look at a adding complexity
to a basic Lisp construct.

Every additional feature added to a fundamental construct increases
the complexity of the Lisp language.  That always has various kinds of
cost whether it is used or not.  Since this added feature would rarely
be of use, it would have cost and no benefit.

Please do not add this feature.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)