Subject: [PATCH v2 12/33] gnu: emacs-pdf-tools: Adjust to changes in emacs-build-system.

From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 19:06:27 +0200

From: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-pdf-tools)[#:phases]: Rename
'emacs-add-source-to-load-path' to 'emacs-expand-load-path'.
Use expand-load-path, which replaces add-source-to-load-path.

Signed-off-by: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index 626ad5e329..0f8b7654ba 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -2942,8 +2942,8 @@ during idle time, while Emacs is doing nothing else.")
                ;; upgrading" that pdf-tools tries to perform.
                (emacs-substitute-variables "pdf-tools.el"
                  ("pdf-tools-handle-upgrades" '()))))
-           (add-after 'emacs-patch-variables 'emacs-add-source-to-load-path
-             (assoc-ref emacs:%standard-phases 'add-source-to-load-path))
+           (add-after 'emacs-patch-variables 'emacs-expand-load-path
+             (assoc-ref emacs:%standard-phases 'expand-load-path))
            (add-after 'emacs-add-source-to-load-path 'emacs-install
              (assoc-ref emacs:%standard-phases 'install))
            (add-after 'emacs-install 'emacs-build
-- 
2.31.1