Subject: [bug#47643] [PATCH 15/22] gnu: zbar: Update to 0.23.92.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 19:18:43 -0400

Thanks for taking on the task of upgrading GStreamer!

On Wed, Apr 07, 2021 at 04:42:30PM -0400, Raghav Gururajan via Guix-patches via wrote:
> * gnu/packages/aidc.scm (zbar)[version]: Update to 0.23.92.
> [source]: Switch to git repository.
> [native-inputs]: Add autoconf, automake, gettext-minimal, libtool
> and python-wrapper. Move gobject-introspection to here from ...
> [inputs]: ... here. Add dbus and perl. Move gtk+ and qtbase to ...
> [propagated-inputs]: ... here. Add glib.

This release 0.23.92 is a beta / release candidate, so we shouldn't
package it.

Check here, it's marked as "pre-release":

https://github.com/mchehab/zbar/releases

I think this would explain why 0.23.92 is not available on
<linuxtv.org>.

It's common to use versions *.90 through *.99 for beta releases, so it's
a little weird that they marked 0.23.90 as a full release. But we
shouldn't downgrade it now unless there are some bugs.