Subject: 28.0.50; In Gnus, missing In-Reply-To when saving a draft, re-editing it and sending the email

From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 15:14:21 +0200

In Gnus, when replying with S W and sending immediately, the
In-Reply-To header is correctly set.

But when saving the email as a draft then re-editing this draft
(D e) before sending it, the In-Reply-To is missing in the received
email.

Setting `message-generate-headers-first' to `t` does solve the
issue by generating the In-Reply-To before saving it as a draft
and reusing the In-Reply-To value when sending, but the default
behavior when replying should be to preserve In-Reply-To, even
when temporarily storing the email as a draft, and even with
`message-generate-headers-first'.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.23, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-04-07 built on guerry
Repository revision: 208ffc284c7f492151c1d2f76845cefea7a35341
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.10

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-mailutils
 --with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  company-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  hidden-mode-line-mode: t
  bzg-big-fringe-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-md
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-core
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach-git
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-loaddefs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-entities
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-R
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-gnuplot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-feed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-abc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-js
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sql
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-calc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-tangle
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-css
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-asymptote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-makefile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-plantuml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-fortran
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lilypond
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-pcomplete
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-mscgen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ebnf
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-tempo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-odt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ruby
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-hledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-element
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ref
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-icalendar
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-io
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-J
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-matlab
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-C
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macro
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-clojure
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-emacs-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-beamer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-w3m
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lua
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eww
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-groovy
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-comint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-processing
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-ascii
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-stan
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-octave
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ditaa
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-lint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-num
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eval
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-crypt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-habit
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-duration
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-inlinetask
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sqlite
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-haskell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-ctags
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-src
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-protocol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-java
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-python
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-picolisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-perl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-goto
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-maxima
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-scheme
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-dot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ocaml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-forth
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-man
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-vala
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-coq
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-refile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-docview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-awk
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-capture
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-datetree
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-indent
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-keys
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mobile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-texinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-html
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sass
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-version
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-clj-kondo-20201102.1128/flycheck-clj-kondo hides /home/guerry/Documents/elisp/stable/flycheck-clj-kondo

Features:
(shadow emacsbug magit-utils bug-reference texinfo vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs deadgrep spinner s conf-mode
dired-aux gnus-dired view flow-fill cal-iso holidays hol-loaddefs
cal-move dabbrev tabify hippie-exp cl-print debug backtrace
bbdb-message mailalias sendmail ecomplete face-remap gnus-topic
finder-inf misearch multi-isearch company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company gnus-html help-fns radix-tree url-cache
mm-archive mule-util sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-bcklg
gnus-async gnus-dup qp gnus-ml cursor-sensor utf-7 nndoc nnfolder
network-stream nnnil envrc inheritenv exec-path-from-shell
dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils dash multi-term term ehelp which-key
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools
package compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view bookmark
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util paredit tls gnutls erc-services
erc-networks erc-goodies erc erc-backend pp erc-loaddefs bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-icalendar
org-capture gnus-alias gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh
notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib
notmuch-compat hl-line org-caldav oauth2 plstore icalendar org-id
url-dav url-http url-auth url-gw nsm url-handlers org-duration sesman
vc clojure-mode lisp-mnt align imenu vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher
disp-table ol-eww eww xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-clock ob-gnuplot ob-R ob-plantuml ob-scheme
ob-ledger ob-ditaa ob-org ob-clojure ob-dot ob-shell ox-koma-letter
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig ox-beamer ox-md
ox-rss ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish
ox org-element avl-tree generator org-bullets org-tempo org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs find-func gnus-sum
shr kinsoku svg dom browse-url gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit tempo appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui color popup ido google-translate-core
google-translate-tk google-translate-backend url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap facemenu register-list whitespace avoid
pixel-scroll time autoinsert paren server doom-nord-theme pcase
doom-themes doom-themes-base docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache
json map edmacro kmacro use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core info cl comp comp-cstr warnings subr-x rx
cl-seq cl-macs cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2691975 261677)
 (symbols 48 51705 18)
 (strings 32 751366 51038)
 (string-bytes 1 20417065)
 (vectors 16 210421)
 (vector-slots 8 4414758 403664)
 (floats 8 1007 593)
 (intervals 56 120111 2527)
 (buffers 992 131))

-- 
 Bastien