Subject: [bug#47623] [PATCH] website: README: Fix build and serve commands

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 20:26:14 +0200

Hello,

> On my system, the directory is named 'locale', not 'locales'.
>
> I'm not sure what's going on...

No sign of a 'locales' directory here.  The GUIX_LOCPATH variable is
/run/current-system/locale on my system.  It only contains the locales
defined in %default-locale-definitions.

Running something like:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
GUIX_LOCPATH=$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale  \
GUIX_WEB_SITE_LOCAL=yes guix environment -C -m manifest.scm                            \
                          -E GUIX_LOCPATH -E LANG --share=$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale \
                          -E GUIX_WEB_SITE_LOCAL  --share=/tmp                           \
                          -- haunt build
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

works for me.

Mathieu