Subject: 28.0.50; help-fns--list-local-commands slows Emacs

From: Naveed Chehrazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 09:45:36 -0500

Hi,

Please see the issue I opened on Spacemacs github page:

https://github.com/syl20bnr/spacemacs/issues/14585

Briefly, Spacemacs is extremely slow when I use describe commands (C-h
m, C-h v, ...). I ran an experiment with two identical machines. The
only difference were the version of Emacs: 28.0.50 and 27.1.91.

The machine with version 27.1.91 is of order of magnitude faster. The
output of the profiler is included below:

Machine with Emacs 28.0.50 and Spacemacs configuration:

        1364  78% - command-execute
        1364  78%  - call-interactively
        1322  76%   - funcall-interactively
        1245  71%    - spacemacs/describe-mode
        1245  71%     - call-interactively
        1245  71%      - funcall-interactively
        1245  71%       - describe-mode
        1177  68%        + help-fns--list-local-commands
          29   1%        + help-fns-short-filename
          11   0%        + temp-buffer-window-show
           8   0%        + help-window-setup
           4   0%        + documentation
           1   0%          find-lisp-object-file-name
          76   4%    + evil-mouse-drag-region
           1   0%    + evil-next-line
          42   2%   + byte-code
         133   7% + timer-event-handler
         119   6% + ...
         100   5% + redisplay_internal (C function)
          10   0%   tooltip-show-help-non-mode
           2   0%   flyspell-post-command-hook
           1   0% + winner-save-old-configurations
           1   0% + which-key--hide-popup

Machine with Emacs 28.0.50 when Emacs is started with -q

         574  81% - command-execute
         574  81%  - call-interactively
         361  51%   - byte-code
         361  51%    - read-extended-command
         361  51%     - completing-read
         361  51%      - completing-read-default
         211  30%       - read-from-minibuffer
           8   1%        - command-execute
           8   1%         - call-interactively
           8   1%          - funcall-interactively
           8   1%           - minibuffer-complete
           8   1%            - completion-in-region
           8   1%             - completion--in-region
           8   1%              + #<compiled -0x1b5eafd2e545762>
           1   0%          clear-minibuffer-message
         213  30%   - funcall-interactively
         115  16%    - execute-extended-command
          39   5%     + execute-extended-command--shorter
          31   4%     + command-execute
          27   3%     + sit-for
           1   0%       #<compiled -0xc7ab989cfa4ec75>
          87  12%    - describe-mode
          72  10%     + help-fns--list-local-commands
           4   0%     + help-fns-short-filename
           4   0%     + help-window-setup
           1   0%     + fill-paragraph
           1   0%     + temp-buffer-window-show
          10   1%    + next-line
           1   0%    + profiler-report
         106  15% + ...
          13   1% + mouse--click-1-maybe-follows-link
           5   0% + #<compiled -0x2223e40b2632199>
           2   0% + redisplay_internal (C function)
           1   0%   clear-minibuffer-message

Machine with Emacs 27.1.91 with identical Spacemacs configuration:

+ timer-event-handler                                             236  37%
+ redisplay_internal (C function)                                 189  30%
+ ...                                                             102  16%
- command-execute                                                  97  15%
 - call-interactively                                              97  15%
  - funcall-interactively                                          68  10%
   - spacemacs/describe-mode                                       30   4%
    - call-interactively                                           30   4%
     - funcall-interactively                                       30   4%
      - describe-mode                                              30   4%
       + temp-buffer-window-show                                    9   1%
       + help-window-setup                                          7   1%
       + documentation                                              1   0%
         help-split-fundoc                                          1   0%
       + fill-paragraph                                             1   0%
         find-lisp-object-file-name                                 1   0%
   + profiler-report                                               13   2%
   + winum-select-window-3                                         10   1%
   + evil-previous-line                                             9   1%
   + evil-next-line                                                 3   0%
   + quit-window                                                    2   0%
   + profiler-report-toggle-entry                                   1   0%
  + byte-code                                                      29   4%
+ evil-repeat-pre-hook                                              2   0%
+ evil--jump-hook                                                   1   0%
  clear-minibuffer-message                                          1   0%
+ which-key--hide-popup                                             1   0%
+ evil-escape-pre-command-hook                                      1   0%

It appears that help-fns--list-local-commands is the source of the
problem.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards,

Naveed

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60
Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H114))
 of 2021-03-22 built on naveeds-MacBook-Pro.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.7

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50 --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --without-dbus --with-imagemagick --with-modules
 --with-rsvg --without-pop --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/magit-section-20210224.1417/magit-section
hides
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/magit-20210327.1617/magit-section
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/spinner-1.7.3/spinner hides
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/core/libs/spinner
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-stan
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-exp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-J
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-css
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lob
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-irc
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-macs
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-version
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-abc
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-C
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-capture
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ledger
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-entities
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-archive
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-bibtex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-table
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-eww
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-org
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-num
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-plot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-rmail
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-faces
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-colview
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-R
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-refile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-timer
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ebnf
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sed
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-list
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ruby
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-habit
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-clock
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-goto
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-html
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-src
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-eshell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-lint
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-io
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-calc
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-java
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-mhe
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-attach-git
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-md
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-element
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-tempo
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-w3m
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-id
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-vala
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-man
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-feed
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lua
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-table
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-coq
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-gnus
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-indent
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-docview
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-python
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-duration
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-dot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-js
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-org
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-keys
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-core
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-compat
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-odt
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-info
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-eshell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-hledger
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-bbdb
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-macro
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sql
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-attach
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-install
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/naveed/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-shen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@28
/28.0.50/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow sort editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils smex evil-escape
display-line-numbers projectile grep recentf tree-widget winner async
diminish ws-butler winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x
imenu-list hideshow imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
visual-regexp-steroids visual-regexp vi-tilde-fringe undo-tree diff
symbol-overlay string-inflection string-edit spaceline-config
spaceline-segments spaceline powerline powerline-separators
powerline-themes saveplace savehist posframe popwin persp-mode
org-rich-yank multi-line multi-line-find multi-line-enter
multi-line-decorator multi-line-respace multi-line-shared shut-up
multi-line-cycle multi-line-candidate ivy-hydra ivy-avy avy hl-todo
window-purpose window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch let-alist window-purpose-layout
window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils
eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f evil-textobj-line evil-mc
evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make
evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars
evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-easymotion
evil-collection-dired evil-collection annalist evil-anzu anzu emr popup
s dash editorconfig noutline outline drag-stuff counsel xdg xref project
dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search swiper ivy flx delsel
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color clean-aindent-mode cl tex-site
hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
ring bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns
radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify cl-extra disp-table
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common format-spec info finder-inf
ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-spacebind core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
eieio-compat core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
spacemacs-ht inline help-mode warnings package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache json map url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg
epg-config core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro derived
profiler core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars
rx core-dotspacemacs advice core-customization validate cus-edit pp
cus-start cus-load wid-edit seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
core-emacs-backports core-compilation core-dumper subr-x spinner cl-macs
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue
cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 647197 719084)
 (symbols 48 41551 2241)
 (strings 32 148090 104343)
 (string-bytes 1 5016125)
 (vectors 16 53195)
 (vector-slots 8 1022016 581365)
 (floats 8 336 1056)
 (intervals 56 1847 689)
 (buffers 992 12))