Subject: 13.0.5; void-function LaTeX-xcolor-definecolor-list

From: Pierre Lorenzon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 05:14:38 +0200

void-function LaTeX-xcolor-definecolor-list

when tcolorbox.el is loaded.

Regards

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2019-08-26
Package: 13.0.5

current state:
==============
(setq
 AUCTeX-date "2021-03-21"
 window-system nil
 LaTeX-version "2e"
 TeX-style-path '("~/.emacs.d/auctex"
		  "/home/lorenzon/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.5/style"
		  "/usr/local/share/texmf/tex/latex/auto/"
		  "/usr/local/share/texmf/tex/latex/style/" "auto" "style")
 TeX-auto-save t
 TeX-parse-self t
 TeX-master nil
 TeX-command-list '(("pdf" "ps2pdf13 %s.ps" TeX-run-command nil t)
		    ("mp" "mpost %s.mp" TeX-run-command nil t)
		    ("Hacha" "hacha %s.html" TeX-run-command nil t)
		    ("PHPindex" "hacha -o index.php %s.html" TeX-run-command
		     nil t)
		    ("PHP" "hevea -fix -o %s.php %t" TeX-run-command nil t)
		    ("Info" "hevea -fix -info %t" TeX-run-command nil t)
		    ("Txt" "hevea -fix -text %t" TeX-run-command nil t)
		    ("Hevea" "hevea -fix %t" TeX-run-command nil t)
		    ("TeX" "%(PDF)%(tex) %`%S%(PDFout)%(mode)%' %t"
		     TeX-run-TeX nil
		     (plain-tex-mode texinfo-mode ams-tex-mode) :help
		     "Run plain TeX")
		    ("LaTeX" "%`%l%(mode)%' %t" TeX-run-TeX nil
		     (latex-mode doctex-mode) :help "Run LaTeX")
		    ("Makeinfo" "makeinfo %t" TeX-run-compile nil
		     (texinfo-mode) :help "Run Makeinfo with Info output")
		    ("Makeinfo HTML" "makeinfo --html %t" TeX-run-compile nil
		     (texinfo-mode) :help "Run Makeinfo with HTML output")
		    ("AmSTeX" "%(PDF)amstex %`%S%(PDFout)%(mode)%' %t"
		     TeX-run-TeX nil (ams-tex-mode) :help "Run AMSTeX")
		    ("ConTeXt" "texexec --once --texutil %(execopts)%t"
		     TeX-run-TeX nil (context-mode) :help "Run ConTeXt once")
		    ("ConTeXt Full" "texexec %(execopts)%t" TeX-run-TeX nil
		     (context-mode) :help "Run ConTeXt until completion")
		    ("BibTeX" "%(bibtex) %s" TeX-run-BibTeX nil t :help
		     "Run BibTeX")
		    ("View" "dvi2tty -q -w 132 %s" TeX-run-command t t :help
		     "Run Text viewer")
		    ("Print" "%p" TeX-run-command t t :help "Print the file")
		    ("Queue" "%q" TeX-run-background nil t :help
		     "View the printer queue" :visible TeX-queue-command)
		    ("File" "%(o?)dvips %d -o %f " TeX-run-command t t :help
		     "Generate PostScript file")
		    ("Index" "%(makeindex) %s" TeX-run-command nil t :help
		     "Create index file")
		    ("Check" "lacheck %s" TeX-run-compile nil (latex-mode)
		     :help "Check LaTeX file for correctness")
		    ("Spell" "(TeX-ispell-document \"\")" TeX-run-function nil
		     t :help "Spell-check the document")
		    ("Browse" "(plnltx-browse)" TeX-run-function nil t)
		    ("Clean" "TeX-clean" TeX-run-function nil t :help
		     "Delete generated intermediate files")
		    ("Clean All" "(TeX-clean t)" TeX-run-function nil t :help
		     "Delete generated intermediate and output files")
		    ("Other" "" TeX-run-command t t :help
		     "Run an arbitrary command")
		    )
 )
-- 
Pierre Lorenzon
Arithmétique et Géométrie Algébrique (UMR 8628)
Bureau 2I3, IMO Bat 307
Université Paris-Saclay, CNRS,
Laboratoire de mathématiques d'Orsay,
91405,
Orsay, France.
Tel : 01 69 15 60 26
Email : [email-masked]
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~lorenzon/