Subject: bug#47558: closed (Re: bug#47558: 28.0.50; dlopen 'image not found' gccemacs native-lisp macos)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 18:46:02 +0000

Your bug report

#47558: 28.0.50; dlopen 'image not found' gccemacs native-lisp macos

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
47558: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=47558
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#47558: 28.0.50; dlopen 'image not found' gccemacs native-lisp macos
From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
To: "Bryan O'Brien" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alan Third <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 18:45:18 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"Bryan O'Brien" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I replied incorrectly, sorry about that.
>
> Latest build on most recent git branch was successful.

Very nice!  I'm closing then.

Thanks all

  Andrea

Subject: 28.0.50; dlopen 'image not found' gccemacs native-lisp macos
From: Bryan O'Brien <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 20:36:43 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Compiling gccemacs from latest git branch.
Emacs compiles with warnings but no errors.
Starting Emacs with fails with:

gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -Q --debug-init
emacs:
dlopen(/Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/../native-lisp/28.0.50-2865d7b3/window-0d1b8b93-513ac8ca.eln, 1): image not found

Workaround is as follows:

cd ~/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents
ln -s ~/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/native-lisp .

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.4.0, NS appkit-2022.44 Version 11.3 (Build 20E5224a))
 of 2021-04-01 built on Cuchulainn.local
Repository revision: 978afd788fd0496540f715b83f18ed390ca8d5a4
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.3

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-x-widgets
 CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/libgccjit/include
 LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/10'
Configured features:
ACL DBUS GLIB GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:main

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  overwrite-mode: overwrite-mode-binary

Load-path shadows:
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/modus-vivendi-theme-0.13.2/modus-vivendi-theme hides /Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/modus-themes-20210327.2018/modus-vivendi-theme
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/modus-operandi-theme-0.13.2/modus-operandi-theme hides /Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/modus-themes-20210327.2018/modus-operandi-theme
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/magit-section-20210224.1417/magit-section hides /Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/magit-20210327.1617/magit-section
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/spinner-1.7.3/spinner hides /Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/core/libs/spinner
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-stan hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-exp hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-J hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-css hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-lob hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-irc hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-forth hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-macs hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-version hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-scheme hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-abc hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-C hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-capture hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-ref hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-clojure hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-mouse hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-ledger hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-ctags hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-entities hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-archive hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-screen hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-bibtex hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-haskell hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-asymptote hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-table hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-eww hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-org hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-num hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-plot hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-rmail hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-awk hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-groovy hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-octave hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-faces hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-colview hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-R hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-refile hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-timer hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-ebnf hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-mobile hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-fortran hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-shell hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-perl hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-sqlite hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-sed hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-list hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-ruby hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-eval hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-habit hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-clock hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-goto hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-html hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-src hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-lisp hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-eshell hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-ditaa hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-pcomplete hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-lint hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-latex hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-sass hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-io hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-tangle hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-calc hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-java hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-icalendar hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-mhe hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-attach-git hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-md hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-beamer hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-element hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-protocol hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-mscgen hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-tempo hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-latex hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-w3m hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-id hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-vala hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-man hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-feed hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-lua hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-table hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-ocaml hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-coq hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-gnus hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-picolisp hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-indent hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-lilypond hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-matlab hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-datetree hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-docview hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-python hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-makefile hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-duration hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-agenda hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-dot hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-js hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-publish hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-inlinetask hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-org hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-keys hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-core hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-compat hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-odt hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-info hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-plantuml hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-eshell hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-ascii hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-loaddefs hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-hledger hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-maxima hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ol-bbdb hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-macro hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-sql hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-attach hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-processing hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ox-texinfo hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-crypt hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-footnote hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/org-install hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-comint hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210322/ob-shen hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/bobrien/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides /Users/bobrien/src/gnu-emacs/28/gccemacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow face-remap emacsbug flx tramp-archive tramp-gvfs dbus xml
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info
helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types
helm-flx helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib evil-surround git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper
git-gutter+ tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ls-lisp goto-addr vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher auto-highlight-symbol
evil-lisp-state flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck highlight-numbers
parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters
smartparens-config smartparens-org smartparens-markdown smartparens-text
smartparens yasnippet-snippets yasnippet sh-script smie executable
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
evil-escape display-line-numbers recentf tree-widget epa-file
auth-source-pass org-mu4e ox-gfm ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree generator mu4e-org orgit git-rebase forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic parse-time iso8601 bug-reference forge-post markdown-mode
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw nsm evil-collection-magit
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
gnus-dired mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-main mu4e-view cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists
mu4e-vars message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs time-date mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
mu4e-meta winner server async projectile grep compile
text-property-search diminish xterm-color ws-butler winum
spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x ibuf-macs imenu-list imenu
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs vi-tilde-fringe undo-tree diff symbol-overlay
string-inflection string-edit spaceline-all-the-icons
spaceline-all-the-icons-separators spaceline-all-the-icons-segments
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes saveplace savehist posframe
popwin persp-mode osx-trash org-rich-yank multi-line multi-line-find
multi-line-enter multi-line-decorator multi-line-respace
multi-line-shared shut-up multi-line-cycle multi-line-candidate hl-todo
window-purpose window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch let-alist window-purpose-layout
window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils
eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f evil-textobj-line evil-mc
evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make
evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars
evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-easymotion
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist evil-anzu anzu emr
popup s dash editorconfig noutline outline drag-stuff clean-aindent-mode
helm-easymenu cl hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
ring bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns
radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify comp comp-cstr
cl-extra disp-table afternoon-theme format-spec info finder-inf
ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-spacebind core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
eieio-compat core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
spacemacs-ht inline help-mode warnings package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache json map url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg
epg-config core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro derived
profiler core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars
rx core-dotspacemacs advice core-customization validate cus-edit pp
cus-start cus-load wid-edit seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
core-emacs-backports core-compilation core-dumper subr-x spinner cl-macs
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1092259 903877)
 (symbols 48 66381 9)
 (strings 32 249629 170669)
 (string-bytes 1 9258978)
 (vectors 16 103579)
 (vector-slots 8 1950135 778485)
 (floats 8 1396 5940)
 (intervals 56 4131 1596)
 (buffers 992 17))