Subject: [bug#47539] [PATCH v2 00/26] Add github-cli and dependencies

From: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 16:39:49 +0200

On Mon, Apr 19 2021, Leo Prikler wrote:

> Am Montag, den 19.04.2021, 15:24 +0200 schrieb Xinglu Chen:
>> Friendly ping! :)
> I think you fixed most of my concerns from the previous run, but
> looking at Patchwork, there appear to still be a few issues:
>
> 1. Some patches don't seem to apply correctly over at Patchwork [1]. 
> This can perhaps be ignored, as it seems to be an issue with patches
> being received out of order and the last one applies cleanly.

Hmm, they applied on my local checkout, maybe it’s something to do with
the order.

> 2. The corresponding revision fails to build [2].

I will look into that.

> 3. The patch for safeexec still seems to be part of the series even
> though it's unused.  Didn't you mean to exclude that one?

Oops, not sure what I did there, it should be removed.

> Again, I'm not really familiar with the Go side of things, so while as
> a reviewer I can point out stuff, that is not aesthetically pleasing,
> as a committer I'm somewhat forced to trust what the CI tells me.  I
> would personally feel more reassured if someone with a bit of Go
> experience had a look at this patch set, but judging from the 2 weeks
> of silence, it seems they are all sleeping or silently trusting me to
> do a good job.

Understood, thanks for taking a look!