Subject: Re: [bug#47539] [PATCH v2 00/26] Add github-cli and dependencies

From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 16:15:40 +0200

Am Montag, den 19.04.2021, 15:24 +0200 schrieb Xinglu Chen:
> Friendly ping! :)
I think you fixed most of my concerns from the previous run, but
looking at Patchwork, there appear to still be a few issues:

1. Some patches don't seem to apply correctly over at Patchwork [1]. 
This can perhaps be ignored, as it seems to be an issue with patches
being received out of order and the last one applies cleanly.
2. The corresponding revision fails to build [2].
3. The patch for safeexec still seems to be part of the series even
though it's unused.  Didn't you mean to exclude that one?

Again, I'm not really familiar with the Go side of things, so while as
a reviewer I can point out stuff, that is not aesthetically pleasing,
as a committer I'm somewhat forced to trust what the CI tells me.  I
would personally feel more reassured if someone with a bit of Go
experience had a look at this patch set, but judging from the 2 weeks
of silence, it seems they are all sleeping or silently trusting me to
do a good job.

Regards,
Leo

[1] 
https://patches.guix-patches.cbaines.net/project/guix-patches/list/?series=7514
[2] https://data.guix-patches.cbaines.net/job/12256