Subject: Re: bug#47529: Make quoted entities stand out more in info

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:49:03 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> > I don't even understand what bug#20721 is about anymore (the first
>> > part, regarding using a newer Texinfo, was done long ago).
>> 
>> >From the original bug report:
>> 
>>     Summary: I want the Info buffer to be colorized, so that I have enough
>>     visual clues to skim it quickly.  I find the Emacs provided default VERY
>>     disconcerting.
>
> But the discussion is about something very different.

Re-skimming this bug report, it seems that most of it's about something
else, and the original issue (about changing default faces) I don't
think we actually want to do anything about, so I'm closing this bug
report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no