Subject: Re: bug#47500: Hello, I would like to use the Dark Reader extension with IceCat

From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 23:57:16 -0400

bill-auger <[email-masked]> writes:
> so, there are four options (in order of preference):
>
> * convince the gnuzilla devs to package that add-on for everyone

It would be a nice addition, and one that I would likely use myself, but
I'm uneasy about the size of its package-lock.json file:

  https://github.com/darkreader/darkreader/blob/v4.9.29/package-lock.json

It contains *1074* unique URLs to libraries at registry.npmjs.org.

I know very little about Npm (and I invite others to correct me if I'm
mistaken), but from what I've gathered, I guess that's the set of
libraries that this extension depends on, directly or indirectly,
i.e. the set of libraries that, if compromised, could potentially be
used to compromise the security of a web browser running this extension.

It would not be the first time malicious releases were made on Npmjs:

  https://blog.npmjs.org/post/180565383195/details-about-the-event-stream-incident
  https://github.com/dominictarr/event-stream/issues/115
  https://github.com/eslint/eslint-scope/issues/39

I'm uncomfortable with putting our trust into so many libraries on
npmjs.org, but I welcome other opinions.

I've included the aforementioned list of URLs below.

       Mark

https://registry.npmjs.org/abab/-/abab-2.0.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/accepts/-/accepts-1.3.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/acorn/-/acorn-7.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/acorn-globals/-/acorn-globals-6.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/acorn-jsx/-/acorn-jsx-5.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/acorn-walk/-/acorn-walk-7.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/addons-linter/-/addons-linter-2.13.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/addons-scanner-utils/-/addons-scanner-utils-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/adm-zip/-/adm-zip-0.4.16.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/agent-base/-/agent-base-6.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ajv/-/ajv-6.12.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ajv/-/ajv-7.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ajv-merge-patch/-/ajv-merge-patch-4.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ansi-align/-/ansi-align-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ansi-colors/-/ansi-colors-4.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ansi-escapes/-/ansi-escapes-4.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ansi-regex/-/ansi-regex-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ansi-regex/-/ansi-regex-4.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ansi-regex/-/ansi-regex-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ansi-styles/-/ansi-styles-3.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ansi-styles/-/ansi-styles-4.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/anymatch/-/anymatch-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/anymatch/-/anymatch-3.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/any-promise/-/any-promise-1.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/archiver/-/archiver-5.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/archiver-utils/-/archiver-utils-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/archive-type/-/archive-type-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/arg/-/arg-4.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/argparse/-/argparse-1.0.10.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/array-differ/-/array-differ-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/array-filter/-/array-filter-0.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/array-flatten/-/array-flatten-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/array-map/-/array-map-0.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/array-reduce/-/array-reduce-0.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/array-union/-/array-union-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/array-unique/-/array-unique-0.3.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/arr-diff/-/arr-diff-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/arr-flatten/-/arr-flatten-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/arrify/-/arrify-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/arr-union/-/arr-union-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/asn1/-/asn1-0.2.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/assert-plus/-/assert-plus-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/assign-symbols/-/assign-symbols-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/astral-regex/-/astral-regex-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/astral-regex/-/astral-regex-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/async/-/async-0.2.10.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/async/-/async-1.5.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/async/-/async-2.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/async/-/async-3.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/async-each/-/async-each-1.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/asynckit/-/asynckit-0.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/at-least-node/-/at-least-node-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/atob/-/atob-2.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/atomic-sleep/-/atomic-sleep-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/aws4/-/aws4-1.11.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/aws-sign2/-/aws-sign2-0.7.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/code-frame/-/code-frame-7.12.11.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/code-frame/-/code-frame-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/core/-/core-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/generator/-/generator-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-function-name/-/helper-function-name-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-get-function-arity/-/helper-get-function-arity-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-member-expression-to-functions/-/helper-member-expression-to-functions-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-module-imports/-/helper-module-imports-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-module-transforms/-/helper-module-transforms-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-optimise-call-expression/-/helper-optimise-call-expression-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-plugin-utils/-/helper-plugin-utils-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-replace-supers/-/helper-replace-supers-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helpers/-/helpers-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-simple-access/-/helper-simple-access-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-split-export-declaration/-/helper-split-export-declaration-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/helper-validator-identifier/-/helper-validator-identifier-7.12.11.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/highlight/-/highlight-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/babel-jest/-/babel-jest-26.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/parser/-/parser-7.12.14.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/babel-plugin-istanbul/-/babel-plugin-istanbul-6.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/babel-plugin-jest-hoist/-/babel-plugin-jest-hoist-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-async-generators/-/plugin-syntax-async-generators-7.8.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-bigint/-/plugin-syntax-bigint-7.8.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-class-properties/-/plugin-syntax-class-properties-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-import-meta/-/plugin-syntax-import-meta-7.10.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-json-strings/-/plugin-syntax-json-strings-7.8.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-logical-assignment-operators/-/plugin-syntax-logical-assignment-operators-7.10.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-nullish-coalescing-operator/-/plugin-syntax-nullish-coalescing-operator-7.8.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-numeric-separator/-/plugin-syntax-numeric-separator-7.10.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-object-rest-spread/-/plugin-syntax-object-rest-spread-7.8.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-optional-catch-binding/-/plugin-syntax-optional-catch-binding-7.8.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-optional-chaining/-/plugin-syntax-optional-chaining-7.8.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/plugin-syntax-top-level-await/-/plugin-syntax-top-level-await-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/polyfill/-/polyfill-7.12.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/babel-preset-current-node-syntax/-/babel-preset-current-node-syntax-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/babel-preset-jest/-/babel-preset-jest-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/runtime/-/runtime-7.12.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/template/-/template-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/traverse/-/traverse-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@babel/types/-/types-7.12.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/balanced-match/-/balanced-match-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/base64-arraybuffer/-/base64-arraybuffer-0.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/base64id/-/base64id-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/base64-js/-/base64-js-1.5.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/base/-/base-0.11.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@bcoe/v8-coverage/-/v8-coverage-0.2.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/bcrypt-pbkdf/-/bcrypt-pbkdf-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/binary-extensions/-/binary-extensions-1.13.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/binary-extensions/-/binary-extensions-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/bindings/-/bindings-1.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/bl/-/bl-1.2.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/bl/-/bl-4.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/bluebird/-/bluebird-2.9.34.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/body-parser/-/body-parser-1.19.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/boolbase/-/boolbase-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/boxen/-/boxen-4.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/brace-expansion/-/brace-expansion-1.1.11.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/braces/-/braces-2.3.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/braces/-/braces-3.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/browser-process-hrtime/-/browser-process-hrtime-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/bser/-/bser-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/bs-logger/-/bs-logger-0.2.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/buffer-alloc/-/buffer-alloc-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/buffer-alloc-unsafe/-/buffer-alloc-unsafe-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/buffer/-/buffer-5.7.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/buffer-crc32/-/buffer-crc32-0.2.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/buffer-equal-constant-time/-/buffer-equal-constant-time-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/buffer-fill/-/buffer-fill-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/buffer-from/-/buffer-from-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/builtin-modules/-/builtin-modules-3.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/bunyan/-/bunyan-1.8.14.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/bytes/-/bytes-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cacheable-request/-/cacheable-request-2.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cacheable-request/-/cacheable-request-6.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cache-base/-/cache-base-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/call-bind/-/call-bind-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/callsites/-/callsites-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/camelcase/-/camelcase-5.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/camelcase/-/camelcase-6.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/camelcase/-/camelcase-6.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/capture-exit/-/capture-exit-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/caseless/-/caseless-0.12.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/chalk/-/chalk-2.4.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/chalk/-/chalk-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/chalk/-/chalk-4.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/char-regex/-/char-regex-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cheerio/-/cheerio-1.0.0-rc.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/chokidar/-/chokidar-2.1.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/chokidar/-/chokidar-3.5.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/chownr/-/chownr-1.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/chrome-launcher/-/chrome-launcher-0.13.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ci-info/-/ci-info-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cjs-module-lexer/-/cjs-module-lexer-0.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/class-utils/-/class-utils-0.3.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cli-boxes/-/cli-boxes-2.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@cliqz-oss/firefox-client/-/firefox-client-0.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@cliqz-oss/node-firefox-connect/-/node-firefox-connect-1.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cliui/-/cliui-6.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cliui/-/cliui-7.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/clone/-/clone-1.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/clone-response/-/clone-response-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@cnakazawa/watch/-/watch-1.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/co/-/co-4.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/collection-visit/-/collection-visit-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/collect-v8-coverage/-/collect-v8-coverage-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/color-convert/-/color-convert-1.9.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/color-convert/-/color-convert-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/colorette/-/colorette-1.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/color-name/-/color-name-1.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/color-name/-/color-name-1.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/colors/-/colors-0.5.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/colors/-/colors-1.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/columnify/-/columnify-1.5.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/combined-stream/-/combined-stream-1.0.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/commander/-/commander-2.20.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/commander/-/commander-2.9.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/commondir/-/commondir-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/common-tags/-/common-tags-1.8.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/component-emitter/-/component-emitter-1.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/compress-commons/-/compress-commons-4.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/concat-map/-/concat-map-0.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/concat-stream/-/concat-stream-1.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/configstore/-/configstore-5.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/connect/-/connect-3.7.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/content-disposition/-/content-disposition-0.5.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/content-type/-/content-type-1.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/convert-source-map/-/convert-source-map-1.7.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cookie/-/cookie-0.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cookie/-/cookie-0.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cookie-signature/-/cookie-signature-1.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/copy-anything/-/copy-anything-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/copy-descriptor/-/copy-descriptor-0.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/core-js/-/core-js-2.6.12.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/core-js/-/core-js-3.6.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/core-util-is/-/core-util-is-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cors/-/cors-2.8.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/crc-32/-/crc-32-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/crc32-stream/-/crc32-stream-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/create-require/-/create-require-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cross-spawn/-/cross-spawn-6.0.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cross-spawn/-/cross-spawn-7.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/crypto-random-string/-/crypto-random-string-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cssom/-/cssom-0.3.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cssom/-/cssom-0.4.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/css-select/-/css-select-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/cssstyle/-/cssstyle-2.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/css-what/-/css-what-2.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/custom-event/-/custom-event-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/dashdash/-/dashdash-1.14.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/data-urls/-/data-urls-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/date-format/-/date-format-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/date-format/-/date-format-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/debounce/-/debounce-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/debug/-/debug-2.6.9.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/debug/-/debug-3.2.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/debug/-/debug-4.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/decamelize/-/decamelize-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/decamelize/-/decamelize-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/decimal.js/-/decimal.js-10.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/decode-uri-component/-/decode-uri-component-0.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/decompress/-/decompress-4.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/decompress-response/-/decompress-response-3.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/decompress-tarbz2/-/decompress-tarbz2-4.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/decompress-tar/-/decompress-tar-4.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/decompress-targz/-/decompress-targz-4.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/decompress-unzip/-/decompress-unzip-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/deepcopy/-/deepcopy-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/deep-equal/-/deep-equal-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/deep-extend/-/deep-extend-0.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/deep-is/-/deep-is-0.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/deepmerge/-/deepmerge-4.2.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/defaults/-/defaults-1.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/defer-to-connect/-/defer-to-connect-1.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/define-properties/-/define-properties-1.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/define-property/-/define-property-0.2.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/define-property/-/define-property-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/define-property/-/define-property-2.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/delayed-stream/-/delayed-stream-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/depd/-/depd-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/destroy/-/destroy-1.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/detect-newline/-/detect-newline-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@devicefarmer/adbkit/-/adbkit-2.11.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@devicefarmer/adbkit-logcat/-/adbkit-logcat-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@devicefarmer/adbkit-monkey/-/adbkit-monkey-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/devtools-protocol/-/devtools-protocol-0.0.847576.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/di/-/di-0.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/diff/-/diff-4.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/diff-sequences/-/diff-sequences-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/dir-glob/-/dir-glob-3.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/dispensary/-/dispensary-0.59.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/doctrine/-/doctrine-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/domelementtype/-/domelementtype-1.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/domexception/-/domexception-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/domhandler/-/domhandler-2.4.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/dom-serialize/-/dom-serialize-2.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/dom-serializer/-/dom-serializer-0.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/domutils/-/domutils-1.5.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/dot-prop/-/dot-prop-5.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/download/-/download-8.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/dtrace-provider/-/dtrace-provider-0.8.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/duplexer3/-/duplexer3-0.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ecc-jsbn/-/ecc-jsbn-0.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ecdsa-sig-formatter/-/ecdsa-sig-formatter-1.0.11.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ee-first/-/ee-first-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/emittery/-/emittery-0.7.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/emoji-regex/-/emoji-regex-7.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/emoji-regex/-/emoji-regex-8.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/encodeurl/-/encodeurl-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/end-of-stream/-/end-of-stream-1.4.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/engine.io/-/engine.io-4.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/engine.io-parser/-/engine.io-parser-4.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/enquirer/-/enquirer-2.3.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ent/-/ent-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/entities/-/entities-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/errno/-/errno-0.1.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/error-ex/-/error-ex-1.3.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/es6-error/-/es6-error-4.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/es6-promise/-/es6-promise-2.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/es6-promisify/-/es6-promisify-6.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/escalade/-/escalade-3.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/escape-goat/-/escape-goat-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/escape-html/-/escape-html-1.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/escape-string-regexp/-/escape-string-regexp-1.0.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/escape-string-regexp/-/escape-string-regexp-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/escodegen/-/escodegen-1.14.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/eslint/-/eslint-7.14.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/eslint/-/eslint-7.20.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@eslint/eslintrc/-/eslintrc-0.2.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@eslint/eslintrc/-/eslintrc-0.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/eslint-plugin-local/-/eslint-plugin-local-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/eslint-plugin-no-unsanitized/-/eslint-plugin-no-unsanitized-3.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/eslint-scope/-/eslint-scope-5.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/eslint-utils/-/eslint-utils-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/eslint-visitor-keys/-/eslint-visitor-keys-1.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/eslint-visitor-keys/-/eslint-visitor-keys-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/espree/-/espree-7.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/espree/-/espree-7.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/esprima/-/esprima-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/esquery/-/esquery-1.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/esrecurse/-/esrecurse-4.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/estraverse/-/estraverse-4.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/estraverse/-/estraverse-5.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/estree-walker/-/estree-walker-0.6.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/estree-walker/-/estree-walker-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/estree-walker/-/estree-walker-2.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/esutils/-/esutils-2.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/etag/-/etag-1.8.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/eventemitter3/-/eventemitter3-4.0.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/event-to-promise/-/event-to-promise-0.8.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/execa/-/execa-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/execa/-/execa-4.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/exec-sh/-/exec-sh-0.3.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/exit/-/exit-0.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/exit-on-epipe/-/exit-on-epipe-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/expand-brackets/-/expand-brackets-2.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/expect/-/expect-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/express/-/express-4.17.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/extend/-/extend-3.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/extend-shallow/-/extend-shallow-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/extend-shallow/-/extend-shallow-3.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/extglob/-/extglob-2.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ext-list/-/ext-list-2.2.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ext-name/-/ext-name-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/extract-zip/-/extract-zip-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/extsprintf/-/extsprintf-1.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fast-deep-equal/-/fast-deep-equal-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fast-deep-equal/-/fast-deep-equal-3.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fast-glob/-/fast-glob-3.2.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fast-json-patch/-/fast-json-patch-2.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fast-json-stable-stringify/-/fast-json-stable-stringify-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fast-levenshtein/-/fast-levenshtein-2.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fastq/-/fastq-1.10.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fast-redact/-/fast-redact-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fast-safe-stringify/-/fast-safe-stringify-2.0.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fb-watchman/-/fb-watchman-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fd-slicer/-/fd-slicer-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/file-entry-cache/-/file-entry-cache-5.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/file-entry-cache/-/file-entry-cache-6.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/filename-reserved-regex/-/filename-reserved-regex-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/filenamify/-/filenamify-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/file-type/-/file-type-11.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/file-type/-/file-type-3.9.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/file-type/-/file-type-4.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/file-type/-/file-type-5.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/file-type/-/file-type-6.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/file-uri-to-path/-/file-uri-to-path-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fill-range/-/fill-range-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fill-range/-/fill-range-7.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/finalhandler/-/finalhandler-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/find-cache-dir/-/find-cache-dir-3.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/find-up/-/find-up-4.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/firefox-profile/-/firefox-profile-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/first-chunk-stream/-/first-chunk-stream-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/flat-cache/-/flat-cache-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/flat-cache/-/flat-cache-3.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/flatstr/-/flatstr-1.0.12.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/flatted/-/flatted-2.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/flatted/-/flatted-3.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fluent-syntax/-/fluent-syntax-0.13.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/follow-redirects/-/follow-redirects-1.13.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/forever-agent/-/forever-agent-0.6.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/for-in/-/for-in-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/form-data/-/form-data-2.3.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/forwarded/-/forwarded-0.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fragment-cache/-/fragment-cache-0.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fresh/-/fresh-0.5.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/from2/-/from2-2.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fs-constants/-/fs-constants-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fsevents/-/fsevents-1.2.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fsevents/-/fsevents-2.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fsevents/-/fsevents-2.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fs-extra/-/fs-extra-4.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fs-extra/-/fs-extra-8.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fs-extra/-/fs-extra-9.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fs-extra/-/fs-extra-9.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fs.realpath/-/fs.realpath-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/functional-red-black-tree/-/functional-red-black-tree-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/function-bind/-/function-bind-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/fx-runner/-/fx-runner-1.0.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/gensync/-/gensync-1.0.0-beta.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/get-caller-file/-/get-caller-file-2.0.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/get-intrinsic/-/get-intrinsic-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/get-package-type/-/get-package-type-0.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/getpass/-/getpass-0.1.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/get-stream/-/get-stream-2.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/get-stream/-/get-stream-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/get-stream/-/get-stream-4.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/get-stream/-/get-stream-5.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/get-value/-/get-value-2.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/global-dirs/-/global-dirs-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/globals/-/globals-11.12.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/globals/-/globals-12.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/globby/-/globby-11.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/glob/-/glob-6.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/glob/-/glob-7.1.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/glob-parent/-/glob-parent-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/glob-parent/-/glob-parent-5.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/got/-/got-8.3.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/got/-/got-9.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/graceful-fs/-/graceful-fs-4.2.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/graceful-readlink/-/graceful-readlink-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/growly/-/growly-1.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/har-schema/-/har-schema-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/har-validator/-/har-validator-5.1.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has-flag/-/has-flag-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has-flag/-/has-flag-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has/-/has-1.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has-symbols/-/has-symbols-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has-symbol-support-x/-/has-symbol-support-x-1.4.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has-to-string-tag-x/-/has-to-string-tag-x-1.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has-value/-/has-value-0.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has-value/-/has-value-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has-values/-/has-values-0.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has-values/-/has-values-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/has-yarn/-/has-yarn-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/hosted-git-info/-/hosted-git-info-2.8.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/html-encoding-sniffer/-/html-encoding-sniffer-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/html-escaper/-/html-escaper-2.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/htmlparser2/-/htmlparser2-3.10.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/http-cache-semantics/-/http-cache-semantics-3.8.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/http-cache-semantics/-/http-cache-semantics-4.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/http-errors/-/http-errors-1.7.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/http-proxy/-/http-proxy-1.18.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/http-signature/-/http-signature-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/https-proxy-agent/-/https-proxy-agent-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/human-signals/-/human-signals-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/iconv-lite/-/iconv-lite-0.4.24.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ieee754/-/ieee754-1.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ignore/-/ignore-4.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ignore/-/ignore-5.1.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/image-size/-/image-size-0.5.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/import-fresh/-/import-fresh-3.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/import-lazy/-/import-lazy-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/import-local/-/import-local-3.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/imurmurhash/-/imurmurhash-0.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/inflight/-/inflight-1.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/inherits/-/inherits-2.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/inherits/-/inherits-2.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ini/-/ini-1.3.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ini/-/ini-1.3.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/into-stream/-/into-stream-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/invert-kv/-/invert-kv-3.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ipaddr.js/-/ipaddr.js-1.9.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ip-regex/-/ip-regex-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-absolute/-/is-absolute-0.1.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-accessor-descriptor/-/is-accessor-descriptor-0.1.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-accessor-descriptor/-/is-accessor-descriptor-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-arguments/-/is-arguments-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/isarray/-/isarray-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-arrayish/-/is-arrayish-0.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/isbinaryfile/-/isbinaryfile-4.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-binary-path/-/is-binary-path-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-binary-path/-/is-binary-path-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-buffer/-/is-buffer-1.1.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-ci/-/is-ci-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-core-module/-/is-core-module-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-data-descriptor/-/is-data-descriptor-0.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-data-descriptor/-/is-data-descriptor-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-date-object/-/is-date-object-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-descriptor/-/is-descriptor-0.1.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-descriptor/-/is-descriptor-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-docker/-/is-docker-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/isexe/-/isexe-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/isexe/-/isexe-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-extendable/-/is-extendable-0.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-extendable/-/is-extendable-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-extglob/-/is-extglob-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-fullwidth-code-point/-/is-fullwidth-code-point-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-fullwidth-code-point/-/is-fullwidth-code-point-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-generator-fn/-/is-generator-fn-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-glob/-/is-glob-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-glob/-/is-glob-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-installed-globally/-/is-installed-globally-0.3.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-mergeable-object/-/is-mergeable-object-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-module/-/is-module-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-natural-number/-/is-natural-number-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-npm/-/is-npm-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-number/-/is-number-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-number/-/is-number-7.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-object/-/is-object-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/isobject/-/isobject-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/isobject/-/isobject-3.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-obj/-/is-obj-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-path-inside/-/is-path-inside-3.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-plain-object/-/is-plain-object-2.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-plain-obj/-/is-plain-obj-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-potential-custom-element-name/-/is-potential-custom-element-name-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-reference/-/is-reference-1.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-regex/-/is-regex-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-relative/-/is-relative-0.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-retry-allowed/-/is-retry-allowed-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/isstream/-/isstream-0.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-stream/-/is-stream-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-stream/-/is-stream-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@istanbuljs/load-nyc-config/-/load-nyc-config-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@istanbuljs/schema/-/schema-0.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/istanbul-lib-coverage/-/istanbul-lib-coverage-2.0.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/istanbul-lib-coverage/-/istanbul-lib-coverage-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/istanbul-lib-instrument/-/istanbul-lib-instrument-3.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/istanbul-lib-instrument/-/istanbul-lib-instrument-4.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/istanbul-lib-report/-/istanbul-lib-report-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/istanbul-lib-source-maps/-/istanbul-lib-source-maps-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/istanbul-reports/-/istanbul-reports-3.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-typedarray/-/is-typedarray-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/isurl/-/isurl-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-utf8/-/is-utf8-0.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-what/-/is-what-3.12.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-windows/-/is-windows-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-wsl/-/is-wsl-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/is-yarn-global/-/is-yarn-global-0.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jasmine-core/-/jasmine-core-3.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jed/-/jed-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-changed-files/-/jest-changed-files-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-cli/-/jest-cli-26.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-config/-/jest-config-26.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/console/-/console-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/core/-/core-26.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-diff/-/jest-diff-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-docblock/-/jest-docblock-26.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-each/-/jest-each-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/environment/-/environment-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-environment-jsdom/-/jest-environment-jsdom-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-environment-node/-/jest-environment-node-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/fake-timers/-/fake-timers-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-get-type/-/jest-get-type-26.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/globals/-/globals-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-haste-map/-/jest-haste-map-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-jasmine2/-/jest-jasmine2-26.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest/-/jest-26.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-leak-detector/-/jest-leak-detector-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-matcher-utils/-/jest-matcher-utils-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-message-util/-/jest-message-util-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-mock/-/jest-mock-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-pnp-resolver/-/jest-pnp-resolver-1.2.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-regex-util/-/jest-regex-util-26.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/reporters/-/reporters-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-resolve-dependencies/-/jest-resolve-dependencies-26.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-resolve/-/jest-resolve-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-runner/-/jest-runner-26.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-runtime/-/jest-runtime-26.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-serializer/-/jest-serializer-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-snapshot/-/jest-snapshot-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/source-map/-/source-map-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/test-result/-/test-result-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/test-sequencer/-/test-sequencer-26.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/transform/-/transform-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@jest/types/-/types-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-util/-/jest-util-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-validate/-/jest-validate-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-watcher/-/jest-watcher-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jest-worker/-/jest-worker-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jetpack-id/-/jetpack-id-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jsbn/-/jsbn-0.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jsdom/-/jsdom-16.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jsesc/-/jsesc-2.5.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json5/-/json5-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json5/-/json5-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json-buffer/-/json-buffer-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jsonfile/-/jsonfile-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jsonfile/-/jsonfile-6.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jsonify/-/jsonify-0.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json-merge-patch/-/json-merge-patch-0.2.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json-parse-better-errors/-/json-parse-better-errors-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json-parse-even-better-errors/-/json-parse-even-better-errors-2.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json-schema/-/json-schema-0.2.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json-schema-traverse/-/json-schema-traverse-0.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json-schema-traverse/-/json-schema-traverse-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/JSONSelect/-/JSONSelect-0.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json-stable-stringify-without-jsonify/-/json-stable-stringify-without-jsonify-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/json-stringify-safe/-/json-stringify-safe-5.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jsonwebtoken/-/jsonwebtoken-8.5.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jsprim/-/jsprim-1.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/js-select/-/js-select-0.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/js-tokens/-/js-tokens-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/js-yaml/-/js-yaml-3.14.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jszip/-/jszip-2.6.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jwa/-/jwa-1.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/jws/-/jws-3.2.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/karma-chrome-launcher/-/karma-chrome-launcher-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/karma-coverage/-/karma-coverage-2.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/karma-firefox-launcher/-/karma-firefox-launcher-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/karma-jasmine/-/karma-jasmine-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/karma/-/karma-6.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/karma-rollup-preprocessor/-/karma-rollup-preprocessor-7.0.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/karma-safari-launcher/-/karma-safari-launcher-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/keyv/-/keyv-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/kind-of/-/kind-of-3.2.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/kind-of/-/kind-of-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/kind-of/-/kind-of-5.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/kind-of/-/kind-of-6.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/kleur/-/kleur-3.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/latest-version/-/latest-version-5.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lazystream/-/lazystream-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lcid/-/lcid-3.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/less/-/less-4.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/leven/-/leven-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/levn/-/levn-0.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/levn/-/levn-0.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lighthouse-logger/-/lighthouse-logger-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lines-and-columns/-/lines-and-columns-1.1.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/locate-path/-/locate-path-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.defaults/-/lodash.defaults-4.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.difference/-/lodash.difference-4.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.flatten/-/lodash.flatten-4.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.includes/-/lodash.includes-4.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.isboolean/-/lodash.isboolean-3.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.isinteger/-/lodash.isinteger-4.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.isnumber/-/lodash.isnumber-3.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.isplainobject/-/lodash.isplainobject-4.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.isstring/-/lodash.isstring-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash/-/lodash-4.17.20.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.once/-/lodash.once-4.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.sortby/-/lodash.sortby-4.7.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lodash.union/-/lodash.union-4.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/log4js/-/log4js-6.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lowercase-keys/-/lowercase-keys-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lowercase-keys/-/lowercase-keys-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lowercase-keys/-/lowercase-keys-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/lru-cache/-/lru-cache-6.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/magic-string/-/magic-string-0.25.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/make-dir/-/make-dir-1.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/make-dir/-/make-dir-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/make-dir/-/make-dir-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/makeerror/-/makeerror-1.0.11.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/make-error/-/make-error-1.3.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/malevic/-/malevic-0.18.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/map-age-cleaner/-/map-age-cleaner-0.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/map-cache/-/map-cache-0.2.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/map-visit/-/map-visit-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/marky/-/marky-1.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@mdn/browser-compat-data/-/browser-compat-data-2.0.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/media-typer/-/media-typer-0.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mem/-/mem-5.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/merge2/-/merge2-1.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/merge-descriptors/-/merge-descriptors-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/merge-stream/-/merge-stream-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/methods/-/methods-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/micromatch/-/micromatch-3.1.10.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/micromatch/-/micromatch-4.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mime-db/-/mime-db-1.45.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mime/-/mime-1.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mime/-/mime-2.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mime-types/-/mime-types-2.1.28.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mimic-fn/-/mimic-fn-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mimic-response/-/mimic-response-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/minimatch/-/minimatch-3.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/minimist/-/minimist-1.2.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mixin-deep/-/mixin-deep-1.3.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mkdirp-classic/-/mkdirp-classic-0.5.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mkdirp/-/mkdirp-0.5.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mkdirp/-/mkdirp-1.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/moment/-/moment-2.29.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ms/-/ms-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ms/-/ms-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ms/-/ms-2.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/multimatch/-/multimatch-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mv/-/mv-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/mz/-/mz-2.7.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/nan/-/nan-2.14.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/nanoid/-/nanoid-3.1.20.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/nanomatch/-/nanomatch-1.2.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/natural-compare-lite/-/natural-compare-lite-1.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/natural-compare/-/natural-compare-1.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ncp/-/ncp-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/needle/-/needle-2.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/negotiator/-/negotiator-0.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/neo-async/-/neo-async-2.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/next-tick/-/next-tick-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/nice-try/-/nice-try-1.0.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/node-fetch/-/node-fetch-2.6.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/node-forge/-/node-forge-0.10.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/node-int64/-/node-int64-0.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@nodelib/fs.scandir/-/fs.scandir-2.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@nodelib/fs.stat/-/fs.stat-2.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@nodelib/fs.walk/-/fs.walk-1.2.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/node-modules-regexp/-/node-modules-regexp-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/node-notifier/-/node-notifier-8.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/normalize-package-data/-/normalize-package-data-2.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/normalize-path/-/normalize-path-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/normalize-path/-/normalize-path-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/normalize-url/-/normalize-url-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/normalize-url/-/normalize-url-4.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/npm-run-path/-/npm-run-path-2.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/npm-run-path/-/npm-run-path-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/nth-check/-/nth-check-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/nwsapi/-/nwsapi-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/oauth-sign/-/oauth-sign-0.9.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/object-assign/-/object-assign-4.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/object-copy/-/object-copy-0.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/object-is/-/object-is-1.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/object-keys/-/object-keys-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/object.pick/-/object.pick-1.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/object-visit/-/object-visit-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/once/-/once-1.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/onetime/-/onetime-5.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/on-finished/-/on-finished-2.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/open/-/open-7.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/optionator/-/optionator-0.8.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/optionator/-/optionator-0.9.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/os-locale/-/os-locale-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/os-shim/-/os-shim-0.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/package-json/-/package-json-6.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pako/-/pako-1.0.11.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/parent-module/-/parent-module-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/parse5/-/parse5-3.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/parse5/-/parse5-5.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/parse-json/-/parse-json-5.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/parse-json/-/parse-json-5.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/parse-node-version/-/parse-node-version-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/parseurl/-/parseurl-1.3.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pascalcase/-/pascalcase-0.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/path-dirname/-/path-dirname-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/path-exists/-/path-exists-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/path-is-absolute/-/path-is-absolute-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/path-key/-/path-key-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/path-key/-/path-key-3.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/path-parse/-/path-parse-1.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/path-to-regexp/-/path-to-regexp-0.1.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/path-type/-/path-type-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-cancelable/-/p-cancelable-0.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-cancelable/-/p-cancelable-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-defer/-/p-defer-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-each-series/-/p-each-series-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pend/-/pend-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/performance-now/-/performance-now-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-event/-/p-event-2.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-finally/-/p-finally-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/picomatch/-/picomatch-2.2.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pify/-/pify-2.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pify/-/pify-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pify/-/pify-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pinkie/-/pinkie-2.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pinkie-promise/-/pinkie-promise-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pino/-/pino-6.7.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pino-std-serializers/-/pino-std-serializers-2.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pirates/-/pirates-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-is-promise/-/p-is-promise-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-is-promise/-/p-is-promise-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pkg-dir/-/pkg-dir-4.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-limit/-/p-limit-2.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-locate/-/p-locate-4.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/posix-character-classes/-/posix-character-classes-0.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/postcss/-/postcss-8.1.10.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/prelude-ls/-/prelude-ls-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/prelude-ls/-/prelude-ls-1.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/prepend-http/-/prepend-http-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/prettier/-/prettier-2.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pretty-format/-/pretty-format-26.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/printj/-/printj-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/probe-image-size/-/probe-image-size-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/process-nextick-args/-/process-nextick-args-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/progress/-/progress-2.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/prompts/-/prompts-2.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/proxy-addr/-/proxy-addr-2.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/proxy-from-env/-/proxy-from-env-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/prr/-/prr-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/psl/-/psl-1.8.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-timeout/-/p-timeout-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/p-try/-/p-try-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pump/-/pump-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/punycode/-/punycode-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/pupa/-/pupa-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/puppeteer-core/-/puppeteer-core-7.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/qjobs/-/qjobs-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/qs/-/qs-6.5.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/qs/-/qs-6.7.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/query-string/-/query-string-5.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/quick-format-unescaped/-/quick-format-unescaped-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/range-parser/-/range-parser-1.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/raw-body/-/raw-body-2.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/rc/-/rc-1.2.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/react-is/-/react-is-17.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/readable-stream/-/readable-stream-2.3.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/readable-stream/-/readable-stream-3.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/readdir-glob/-/readdir-glob-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/readdirp/-/readdirp-2.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/readdirp/-/readdirp-3.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/read-pkg/-/read-pkg-5.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/read-pkg-up/-/read-pkg-up-7.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/regenerator-runtime/-/regenerator-runtime-0.13.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/regex-not/-/regex-not-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/regexpp/-/regexpp-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/regexp.prototype.flags/-/regexp.prototype.flags-1.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/registry-auth-token/-/registry-auth-token-4.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/registry-url/-/registry-url-5.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/relaxed-json/-/relaxed-json-1.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/remove-trailing-separator/-/remove-trailing-separator-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/repeat-element/-/repeat-element-1.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/repeat-string/-/repeat-string-1.6.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/request-promise-core/-/request-promise-core-1.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/request-promise-native/-/request-promise-native-1.0.9.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/request/-/request-2.88.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/require-directory/-/require-directory-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/require-from-string/-/require-from-string-2.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/require-main-filename/-/require-main-filename-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/requires-port/-/requires-port-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/resolve-cwd/-/resolve-cwd-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/resolve-from/-/resolve-from-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/resolve-from/-/resolve-from-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/resolve/-/resolve-1.17.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/resolve/-/resolve-1.19.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/resolve-url/-/resolve-url-0.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/responselike/-/responselike-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ret/-/ret-0.1.15.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/reusify/-/reusify-1.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/rfdc/-/rfdc-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/rimraf/-/rimraf-2.4.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/rimraf/-/rimraf-2.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/rimraf/-/rimraf-3.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@rollup/plugin-commonjs/-/plugin-commonjs-17.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/rollup-plugin-istanbul2/-/rollup-plugin-istanbul2-2.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@rollup/plugin-node-resolve/-/plugin-node-resolve-11.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@rollup/plugin-replace/-/plugin-replace-2.3.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/rollup-plugin-typescript2/-/rollup-plugin-typescript2-0.29.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@rollup/pluginutils/-/pluginutils-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@rollup/pluginutils/-/pluginutils-4.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/rollup-pluginutils/-/rollup-pluginutils-2.8.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/rollup/-/rollup-2.39.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/rsvp/-/rsvp-4.8.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/run-parallel/-/run-parallel-1.1.10.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/safe-buffer/-/safe-buffer-5.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/safe-buffer/-/safe-buffer-5.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/safe-compare/-/safe-compare-1.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/safe-json-stringify/-/safe-json-stringify-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/safer-buffer/-/safer-buffer-2.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/safe-regex/-/safe-regex-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sane/-/sane-4.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/saxes/-/saxes-5.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sax/-/sax-1.2.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/seek-bzip/-/seek-bzip-1.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/semver-diff/-/semver-diff-3.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/semver/-/semver-5.7.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/semver/-/semver-6.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/semver/-/semver-7.3.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/semver/-/semver-7.3.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/send/-/send-0.17.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/serve-static/-/serve-static-1.14.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/set-blocking/-/set-blocking-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/setprototypeof/-/setprototypeof-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/set-value/-/set-value-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sha.js/-/sha.js-2.4.11.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/shebang-command/-/shebang-command-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/shebang-command/-/shebang-command-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/shebang-regex/-/shebang-regex-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/shebang-regex/-/shebang-regex-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/shell-quote/-/shell-quote-1.6.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/shellwords/-/shellwords-0.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sign-addon/-/sign-addon-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/signal-exit/-/signal-exit-3.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@sindresorhus/is/-/is-0.14.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@sindresorhus/is/-/is-0.7.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@sinonjs/commons/-/commons-1.8.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@sinonjs/fake-timers/-/fake-timers-6.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sisteransi/-/sisteransi-1.0.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/slash/-/slash-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/slice-ansi/-/slice-ansi-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/slice-ansi/-/slice-ansi-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/snapdragon-node/-/snapdragon-node-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/snapdragon/-/snapdragon-0.8.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/snapdragon-util/-/snapdragon-util-3.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/socket.io-adapter/-/socket.io-adapter-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/socket.io-parser/-/socket.io-parser-4.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/socket.io/-/socket.io-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sonic-boom/-/sonic-boom-1.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sort-keys-length/-/sort-keys-length-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sort-keys/-/sort-keys-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sort-keys/-/sort-keys-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sourcemap-codec/-/sourcemap-codec-1.4.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/source-map-resolve/-/source-map-resolve-0.5.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/source-map/-/source-map-0.5.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/source-map/-/source-map-0.6.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/source-map/-/source-map-0.7.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/source-map-support/-/source-map-support-0.5.19.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/source-map-url/-/source-map-url-0.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/spawn-sync/-/spawn-sync-1.0.15.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/spdx-correct/-/spdx-correct-3.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/spdx-exceptions/-/spdx-exceptions-2.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/spdx-expression-parse/-/spdx-expression-parse-3.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/spdx-license-ids/-/spdx-license-ids-3.0.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/split/-/split-0.3.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/split-string/-/split-string-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sprintf-js/-/sprintf-js-1.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/sshpk/-/sshpk-1.16.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/stack-utils/-/stack-utils-2.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/static-extend/-/static-extend-0.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/statuses/-/statuses-1.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/stealthy-require/-/stealthy-require-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/stream-parser/-/stream-parser-0.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/streamroller/-/streamroller-2.2.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/stream-to-array/-/stream-to-array-2.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/stream-to-promise/-/stream-to-promise-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strict-uri-encode/-/strict-uri-encode-1.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/string_decoder/-/string_decoder-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/string_decoder/-/string_decoder-1.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/string-length/-/string-length-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/string-width/-/string-width-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/string-width/-/string-width-4.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-ansi/-/strip-ansi-3.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-ansi/-/strip-ansi-5.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-ansi/-/strip-ansi-6.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-bom-buf/-/strip-bom-buf-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-bom-stream/-/strip-bom-stream-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-bom/-/strip-bom-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-bom/-/strip-bom-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-dirs/-/strip-dirs-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-eof/-/strip-eof-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-final-newline/-/strip-final-newline-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-json-comments/-/strip-json-comments-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-json-comments/-/strip-json-comments-3.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/strip-outer/-/strip-outer-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/supports-color/-/supports-color-5.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/supports-color/-/supports-color-7.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/supports-hyperlinks/-/supports-hyperlinks-2.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/symbol-tree/-/symbol-tree-3.2.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@szmarczak/http-timer/-/http-timer-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/table/-/table-5.4.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/table/-/table-6.0.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tar-fs/-/tar-fs-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tar-stream/-/tar-stream-1.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tar-stream/-/tar-stream-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/terminal-link/-/terminal-link-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/term-size/-/term-size-2.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/test-exclude/-/test-exclude-6.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/text-table/-/text-table-0.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/thenify-all/-/thenify-all-1.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/thenify/-/thenify-3.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/throat/-/throat-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/through/-/through-2.3.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/timed-out/-/timed-out-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tmpl/-/tmpl-1.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tmp/-/tmp-0.2.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/to-buffer/-/to-buffer-1.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/to-fast-properties/-/to-fast-properties-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/toidentifier/-/toidentifier-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/to-object-path/-/to-object-path-0.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/to-readable-stream/-/to-readable-stream-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/to-regex-range/-/to-regex-range-2.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/to-regex-range/-/to-regex-range-5.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/to-regex/-/to-regex-3.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tosource/-/tosource-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tough-cookie/-/tough-cookie-2.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tough-cookie/-/tough-cookie-3.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tr46/-/tr46-2.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/traverse/-/traverse-0.4.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/trim-repeated/-/trim-repeated-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tsconfig-paths/-/tsconfig-paths-3.9.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ts-jest/-/ts-jest-26.5.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tslib/-/tslib-1.14.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tslib/-/tslib-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ts-node/-/ts-node-9.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tsutils/-/tsutils-3.20.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tunnel-agent/-/tunnel-agent-0.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/tweetnacl/-/tweetnacl-0.14.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/type-check/-/type-check-0.3.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/type-check/-/type-check-0.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/typedarray-to-buffer/-/typedarray-to-buffer-3.1.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/typedarray/-/typedarray-0.0.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/type-detect/-/type-detect-4.0.8.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/type-fest/-/type-fest-0.11.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/type-fest/-/type-fest-0.6.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/type-fest/-/type-fest-0.8.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/type-is/-/type-is-1.6.18.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/babel__core/-/babel__core-7.1.12.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/babel__generator/-/babel__generator-7.6.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/babel__template/-/babel__template-7.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/babel__traverse/-/babel__traverse-7.11.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/chrome/-/chrome-0.0.130.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/component-emitter/-/component-emitter-1.2.10.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/cookie/-/cookie-0.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/cors/-/cors-2.8.9.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@typescript-eslint/eslint-plugin/-/eslint-plugin-4.15.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@typescript-eslint/experimental-utils/-/experimental-utils-4.15.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@typescript-eslint/parser/-/parser-4.15.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@typescript-eslint/scope-manager/-/scope-manager-4.15.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@typescript-eslint/typescript-estree/-/typescript-estree-4.15.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@typescript-eslint/types/-/types-4.15.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@typescript-eslint/visitor-keys/-/visitor-keys-4.15.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/typescript/-/typescript-4.1.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/decompress/-/decompress-4.2.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/download/-/download-6.2.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/estree/-/estree-0.0.39.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/estree/-/estree-0.0.46.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/filesystem/-/filesystem-0.0.29.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/filewriter/-/filewriter-0.0.28.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/got/-/got-8.3.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/graceful-fs/-/graceful-fs-4.1.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/har-format/-/har-format-1.2.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/istanbul-lib-coverage/-/istanbul-lib-coverage-2.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/istanbul-lib-report/-/istanbul-lib-report-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/istanbul-reports/-/istanbul-reports-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/jasmine/-/jasmine-3.6.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/jest/-/jest-26.0.20.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/json5/-/json5-0.0.29.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/json-schema/-/json-schema-7.0.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/karma/-/karma-6.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/minimatch/-/minimatch-3.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/node/-/node-14.14.28.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/normalize-package-data/-/normalize-package-data-2.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/prettier/-/prettier-2.1.6.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/resolve/-/resolve-1.17.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/stack-utils/-/stack-utils-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/yargs-parser/-/yargs-parser-20.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/yargs/-/yargs-15.0.13.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/@types/yauzl/-/yauzl-2.9.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ua-parser-js/-/ua-parser-js-0.7.23.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/unbzip2-stream/-/unbzip2-stream-1.4.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/union-value/-/union-value-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/unique-string/-/unique-string-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/universalify/-/universalify-0.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/universalify/-/universalify-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/universalify/-/universalify-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/unpipe/-/unpipe-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/unset-value/-/unset-value-1.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/upath/-/upath-1.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/upath/-/upath-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/update-notifier/-/update-notifier-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/uri-js/-/uri-js-4.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/urix/-/urix-0.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/url-parse-lax/-/url-parse-lax-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/url-to-options/-/url-to-options-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/use/-/use-3.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/util-deprecate/-/util-deprecate-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/utils-merge/-/utils-merge-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/uuid/-/uuid-3.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/uuid/-/uuid-8.3.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/v8-compile-cache/-/v8-compile-cache-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/v8-to-istanbul/-/v8-to-istanbul-7.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/validate-npm-package-license/-/validate-npm-package-license-3.0.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/vary/-/vary-1.1.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/verror/-/verror-1.10.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/vfile-location/-/vfile-location-3.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/void-elements/-/void-elements-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/w3c-hr-time/-/w3c-hr-time-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/w3c-xmlserializer/-/w3c-xmlserializer-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/walker/-/walker-1.0.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/watchpack-chokidar2/-/watchpack-chokidar2-2.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/watchpack/-/watchpack-1.7.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/wcwidth/-/wcwidth-1.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/web-ext/-/web-ext-5.5.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/webidl-conversions/-/webidl-conversions-5.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/webidl-conversions/-/webidl-conversions-6.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/whatwg-encoding/-/whatwg-encoding-1.0.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/whatwg-mimetype/-/whatwg-mimetype-2.3.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/whatwg-url/-/whatwg-url-8.4.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/when/-/when-3.7.7.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/which-module/-/which-module-2.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/which/-/which-1.2.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/which/-/which-1.3.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/which/-/which-2.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/widest-line/-/widest-line-3.1.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/winreg/-/winreg-0.0.12.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/word-wrap/-/word-wrap-1.2.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/wrap-ansi/-/wrap-ansi-6.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/wrap-ansi/-/wrap-ansi-7.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/wrappy/-/wrappy-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/write-file-atomic/-/write-file-atomic-3.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/write/-/write-1.0.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ws/-/ws-7.4.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/ws/-/ws-7.4.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/xdg-basedir/-/xdg-basedir-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/xml2js/-/xml2js-0.4.23.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/xmlbuilder/-/xmlbuilder-11.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/xmlchars/-/xmlchars-2.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/xml-name-validator/-/xml-name-validator-3.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/xtend/-/xtend-4.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/y18n/-/y18n-4.0.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/y18n/-/y18n-5.0.5.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/yallist/-/yallist-4.0.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/yargs-parser/-/yargs-parser-18.1.3.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/yargs-parser/-/yargs-parser-20.2.4.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/yargs/-/yargs-15.4.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/yargs/-/yargs-16.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/yargs/-/yargs-16.2.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/yauzl/-/yauzl-2.10.0.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/yazl/-/yazl-2.5.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/yn/-/yn-3.1.1.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/zip-dir/-/zip-dir-1.0.2.tgz
https://registry.npmjs.org/zip-stream/-/zip-stream-4.0.4.tgz