Subject: fossil: hash mismatch

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:33:31 +0200

Hi,

Using Guix 55685e4, I get:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix build -S --no-substitutes fossil
The following derivations will be built:
   /gnu/store/0cb20s9w8l8jg7i1dnw2xw0j197cbhxq-fossil-src-2.11.tar.xz.drv
   /gnu/store/l6wr7qb60ahg4kslajr3rqk3limhvs0a-fossil-src-2.11.tar.gz.drv
building /gnu/store/l6wr7qb60ahg4kslajr3rqk3limhvs0a-fossil-src-2.11.tar.gz.drv...

Starting download of
/gnu/store/pb5jmi9zalg6xylzsjmrskwxs0kar97l-fossil-src-2.11.tar.gz
>From https://www.fossil-scm.org/index.html/uv/fossil-src-2.11.tar.gz...
following redirection to
`https://fossil-scm.org/home/uv/fossil-src-2.11.tar.gz'...
downloading from
https://www.fossil-scm.org/index.html/uv/fossil-src-2.11.tar.gz ...

sha256 hash mismatch for
/gnu/store/pb5jmi9zalg6xylzsjmrskwxs0kar97l-fossil-src-2.11.tar.gz:
  expected hash: 0c9nzx42wxfmym9vf1pnbdb1c7gp7a7zqky60izxsph7w2xh8nix
  actual hash:   0mdqa9w1p6cmli6976v4wi0sw9r4p5prkj7lzfd1877wk11c9c73
hash mismatch for store item
'/gnu/store/pb5jmi9zalg6xylzsjmrskwxs0kar97l-fossil-src-2.11.tar.gz'
build of /gnu/store/l6wr7qb60ahg4kslajr3rqk3limhvs0a-fossil-src-2.11.tar.gz.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/l6/wr7qb60ahg4kslajr3rqk3limhvs0a-fossil-src-2.11.tar.gz.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/0cb20s9w8l8jg7i1dnw2xw0j197cbhxq-fossil-src-2.11.tar.xz.drv':
1 dependencies couldn't be built
guix build: error: build of
`/gnu/store/0cb20s9w8l8jg7i1dnw2xw0j197cbhxq-fossil-src-2.11.tar.xz.drv'
failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It is probably an upstream in-place replacement.

All the best,
simon