Subject: font-{canad1500,cns11643}: hash mismatch

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:31:33 +0200

Hi,

Using Guix 55685e4, I get:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix build -S --no-substitutes font-canada1500
~/
simon@pfiuh02$ guix build -S --no-substitutes font-canada1500
The following derivation will be built:
   /gnu/store/wgikjk6zgybysp3b9aw09c20yxy7sxqp-canada1500.zip.drv
building /gnu/store/wgikjk6zgybysp3b9aw09c20yxy7sxqp-canada1500.zip.drv...

Starting download of /gnu/store/xn62dzq9hw3qnvmbxyxjkvhlacs72rz7-canada1500.zip
>From https://typodermicfonts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/canada1500.zip...
downloading from
https://typodermicfonts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/canada1500.zip
...
 canada1500.zip  2.2MiB               1.2MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
sha256 hash mismatch for
/gnu/store/xn62dzq9hw3qnvmbxyxjkvhlacs72rz7-canada1500.zip:
  expected hash: 052rwhyfcz6q0g0nsr21bkbg2qb6sw7wzins5hv80qhdhi77sdaj
  actual hash:   0cdcb89ab6q7b6jd898bnvrd1sifbd2xr42qgji98h8d5cq4b6fp
hash mismatch for store item
'/gnu/store/xn62dzq9hw3qnvmbxyxjkvhlacs72rz7-canada1500.zip'
build of /gnu/store/wgikjk6zgybysp3b9aw09c20yxy7sxqp-canada1500.zip.drv failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/wg/ikjk6zgybysp3b9aw09c20yxy7sxqp-canada1500.zip.drv.bz2'.
guix build: error: build of
`/gnu/store/wgikjk6zgybysp3b9aw09c20yxy7sxqp-canada1500.zip.drv'
failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix build -S --no-substitutes font-cns11643
The following derivation will be built:
   /gnu/store/3zr6wjn5l3aw0b9xqwmcv28vw326j5m1-Open_Data.zip.drv
building /gnu/store/3zr6wjn5l3aw0b9xqwmcv28vw326j5m1-Open_Data.zip.drv...

Starting download of /gnu/store/9aswaj3110a4pa3z0r4amzb1s8pdi0lw-Open_Data.zip
>From http://www.cns11643.gov.tw/AIDB/Open_Data.zip...
downloading from http://www.cns11643.gov.tw/AIDB/Open_Data.zip ...
 Open_Data.zip  267.8MiB              4.9MiB/s 00:54 [##################] 100.0%
sha256 hash mismatch for
/gnu/store/9aswaj3110a4pa3z0r4amzb1s8pdi0lw-Open_Data.zip:
  expected hash: 000a9whrjr1cd4pjc23pbl60zwkq3wcb5g61p9qi7fn3hwkp0kyw
  actual hash:   0h2qvz50nw03a9izkvgh2y5c17mk087gxb9nnfjq1hn2l5iawpj8
hash mismatch for store item
'/gnu/store/9aswaj3110a4pa3z0r4amzb1s8pdi0lw-Open_Data.zip'
build of /gnu/store/3zr6wjn5l3aw0b9xqwmcv28vw326j5m1-Open_Data.zip.drv failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/3z/r6wjn5l3aw0b9xqwmcv28vw326j5m1-Open_Data.zip.drv.bz2'.
guix build: error: build of
`/gnu/store/3zr6wjn5l3aw0b9xqwmcv28vw326j5m1-Open_Data.zip.drv' failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It is probably an upstream in-place replacement.

All the best,
simon