Subject: bug#47472: fe: hash mismatch

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 17:27:38 +0200

Hi,

Using Guix 55685e4, I get:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix build -S --no-substitutes fe
The following derivation will be built:
   /gnu/store/12qcph6m26hlbyydsnl0ibl656397fld-fe-2.0.tar.gz.drv
building /gnu/store/12qcph6m26hlbyydsnl0ibl656397fld-fe-2.0.tar.gz.drv...

Starting download of /gnu/store/nmamm3hz4k3ln8876zdsnaaz2zr1amii-fe-2.0.tar.gz
>From http://www.moria.de/~michael/fe/fe-2.0.tar.gz...
downloading from http://www.moria.de/~michael/fe/fe-2.0.tar.gz ...
 fe-2.0.tar.gz  232KiB                171KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
sha256 hash mismatch for
/gnu/store/nmamm3hz4k3ln8876zdsnaaz2zr1amii-fe-2.0.tar.gz:
  expected hash: 1hwws7si1752z6hp61zxznvgsb6846lp8zl1hn5ddhsbafwalwb9
  actual hash:   10mk5wc3dsdp46b3hkjyd740gcdv6m1gvlr3p8xjxf55b3vfs0la
hash mismatch for store item
'/gnu/store/nmamm3hz4k3ln8876zdsnaaz2zr1amii-fe-2.0.tar.gz'
build of /gnu/store/12qcph6m26hlbyydsnl0ibl656397fld-fe-2.0.tar.gz.drv failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/12/qcph6m26hlbyydsnl0ibl656397fld-fe-2.0.tar.gz.drv.bz2'.
guix build: error: build of
`/gnu/store/12qcph6m26hlbyydsnl0ibl656397fld-fe-2.0.tar.gz.drv' failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It is probably an upstream in-place replacement.

All the best,
simon