Subject: [PATCH 0/8] scripts: Allow option hint for various subcommands.

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:16:38 +0200

Hi,

The patch set replaces all the 'args-fold*' by 'parse-command-line'.  Doing
so, all the option typos are hinted.

It could be only one commit (squashing) but it appeared me easier in case
something is wrong; I expect nothing! :-)

I have checked trying various combinations.  Note that
"tests/guix-describe.sh" is SKIP because the test does not work when using
worktree.

Well, a double-check is really welcome. :-)

All the remaining subcommands---authenticate, container, git, import, offload
and substitute---needs a rewriting of how they parse the command line
arguments.

Cheers,
simon

zimoun (8):
  scripts: describe: Replace 'args-fold*' by 'parse-command-line'.
  scripts: discover: Replace 'args-fold*' by 'parse-command-line'.
  scripts: download: Replace 'args-fold*' by 'parse-command-line'.
  scripts: edit: Replace 'args-fold*' by 'parse-command-line'.
  scripts: publish: Replace 'args-fold*' by 'parse-command-line'.
  scripts: repl: Replace 'args-fold*' by 'parse-command-line'.
  scripts: search: Replace 'args-fold*' by 'parse-command-line'.
  scripts: show: Replace 'args-fold*' by 'parse-command-line'.

 guix/scripts/describe.scm | 10 ++++------
 guix/scripts/discover.scm | 12 ++++++------
 guix/scripts/download.scm | 17 ++++++++---------
 guix/scripts/edit.scm     | 10 ++++------
 guix/scripts/publish.scm  | 12 ++++++------
 guix/scripts/repl.scm     | 11 +++++------
 guix/scripts/search.scm   |  9 ++++-----
 guix/scripts/show.scm     | 10 ++++------
 8 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)

base-commit: 6e7ba45357078b31a369b23f8a9f38302dfcbb10
-- 
2.30.1