Subject: bug#47428: Problems building the up-to-date "devel" manual for the website

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 17:21:46 -0400

This problem is still there. It's breaking the building of the primary
manual, the devel manual, and the cookbook, both for HTML and PDF
outputs.

There are details in /var/log/mcron.log on the server.

Basically, guile-html-index-en builds are failing. For example,
/gnu/store/cydvkyxdkkg7k9n04miy238q8040c28q-guile-html-index-en.drv. The
build log contains this:

------
$ zcat /var/log/guix/drvs/cy/dvkyxdkkg7k9n04miy238q8040c28q-guile-html-index-en.drv.gz
Backtrace:
           4 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/g5xbrrd5llv5lpsgibqbwjymxjm?")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    619:8  3 (_ #f)
   191:27  2 (_ #f)
   223:20  1 (proc #<directory (guile-user) 7fffefbabf00>)
In unknown file:
           0 (%resolve-variable (7 . %strict-tokenizer?) #<directory?>)

ERROR: In procedure %resolve-variable:
Unbound variable: %strict-tokenizer?
------