Subject: bug#47408: Etags support for Mercury [v0.5]

From: Francesco Potortì <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 14:47:13 +0200

>> From: Francesco Potortì <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 12:53:23 +0200
>> Cc: [email-masked],
>> 	fabrice nicol <[email-masked]>
>> 
>> > What do we lose if we make Mercury support active in ctags mode?  Do
>> > we even need to add any code for that?
>> 
>> I just looked at the code.  Unless I am grossly mistaken, nothing is
>> needed to get ctags output.  You just call the program as ctags and
>> that's it.  So there is no reason to prevent ctags help from mentioning
>> Mercurial.
>
>Then how come, when I run the etags test suite (test/manual/etags/), I
>get no change in the produced CTAGS file wrt CTAGS.good?  That .good
>file is from before we added the Mercury source to the suite.  What am
>I missing?

Sorry, don't know :(  Looked again, but then I'd need to debug it to know...