Subject: [bug#47392] [PATCH 0/2] Add Laminar.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 15:23:02 +0000

I've wrote these patches a long while ago, and I've been using Laminar
too, since Laminar fills a role in the patches testing setup I've been
working on.

I was holding off on submitting them until more could be done about the
JavaScript Laminar uses, but merging these patches would be useful, and
I think the line of including non-source JavaScript in packages has
already been crossed.

Christopher Baines (2):
  gnu: Add laminar.
  services: Add Laminar.

 doc/guix.texi       |  54 ++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/ci.scm | 104 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/services/ci.scm | 128 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/tests/ci.scm    | 129 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 413 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/services/ci.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/tests/ci.scm