Subject: bug#47376: 28.0.50; Crush while open buffer with emojis

From: Dmitry Polyakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 00:28:35 -0400

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12010000
Configured using:
 'configure
 CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash
 SHELL=/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash
 --prefix=/gnu/store/1hvijbv2v9n2vj846lpz6zhrsf63ijqf-emacs-next-28.0.50-0.2ea3466
 --enable-fast-install --with-modules --with-cairo
 --disable-build-details'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp:/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  reverse-im-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/lil/.config/emacs/elpa/selectrum-20210124.936/selectrum-autoloads hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/selectrum-autoloads
/home/lil/.config/emacs/elpa/selectrum-20210124.936/selectrum-helm hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/selectrum-helm
/home/lil/.config/emacs/elpa/selectrum-20210124.936/selectrum hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/selectrum
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/auth-source-pass hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-goto hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-element hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-timer hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-capture hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-duration hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-eww hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ctags hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-archive hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-latex hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-crypt hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-table hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-compat hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-org hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macs hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-core hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-entities hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eval hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-irc hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-shell hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-datetree hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lua hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-processing hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-tempo hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-id hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-footnote hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-vala hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-faces hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-docview hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-awk hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-abc hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-java hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-version hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-protocol hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-num hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-html hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-man hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-org hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-J hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-indent hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-info hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-coq hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-io hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-feed hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-plot hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-md hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-keys hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-calc hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-list hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-agenda hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mobile hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-src hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-lint hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-clock hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-habit hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-odt hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mouse hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-publish hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-shen hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-stan hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sed hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macro hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-forth hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-install hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-js hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/faceup hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/let-alist hides /home/lil/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug recentf tree-widget page-break-lines highlight-numbers
parent-mode smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens-racket
smartparens-python smartparens-markdown smartparens-lua smartparens-html
smartparens mu4e-thread-folding mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-org mu4e-main
svg-tag-mode irfc rfcview view goto-addr ob-racket doct warnings
marginalia orderless yasnippet-snippets yasnippet face-remap request
lua-mode lorem-ipsum web-mode disp-table racket-mode racket-bug-report
racket-collection tq racket-repl-buffer-name racket-stepper
racket-logger racket-profile racket-imenu racket-smart-open racket-xp
racket-xp-complete racket-show pos-tip racket-edit hideshow racket-repl
racket-eldoc racket-describe shr kinsoku svg dom racket-visit
racket-browse-url racket-complete racket-common racket-parens
racket-indent racket-font-lock racket-ppss racket-keywords-and-builtins
racket-cmd racket-util racket-custom sh-script smie executable rg
rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history
rg-header ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs grep compile saveplace
which-key crux python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat renpy org-num nano-faces
nano-base-colors anime-elist bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core
bui-history bui-button bui-utils emacsql-sqlite3 ledger-mode
ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report
ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fonts ledger-fontify ledger-state
ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init ledger-xact ledger-post
ledger-exec ledger-navigate eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-module esh-groups ledger-context ledger-commodities esh-arg
esh-util cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit ledger-regex ox-rss ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub let-alist gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic parse-time bug-reference forge-post
markdown-mode edit-indirect color forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db
closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw
nsm url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode magit-core magit-libgit libgit
libegit2 magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git
magit-section magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp shell server dash chess chess-engine chess-pgn
chess-database mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap chess-display
chess-var chess-random chess-module chess-input chess-algebraic
chess-fen chess-game chess-ply chess-pos chess-message erc-goodies erc
erc-backend iso8601 erc-loaddefs skeleton org-pomodoro alert log4e
notifications dbus xml gntp org-timer org-clock org-agenda org-refile
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-loaddefs ebdb-mu4e mu4e-view
thingatpt ebdb-message ebdb-mua ebdb-com ebdb-format ebdb eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
timezone mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions
ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-vars
mu4e-meta mule-util hl-line flow-fill message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader selectrum minibuf-eldef crm reverse-im avy quail char-fold
org-src org-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core org-compat advice
ob-eval org-macs format-spec paren winner ring async dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs ls-lisp visual-regexp modus-operandi-theme pcase s info
gcmh time bookmark text-property-search pp diminish vc vc-dispatcher
cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads writeroom-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads which-key-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads
vterm-toggle-d10239b7bb89b78dddb82f66ac2286bc0b02747b-autoloads
vterm-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
use-package-autoloads treepy-autoloads transmission-autoloads
transient-autoloads telega-autoloads edmacro kmacro tablist-autoloads
svg-tag-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads smartparens-autoloads
sesman-autoloads selectrum-autoloads s-autoloads
rose-pine-emacs-theme-autoloads rg-autoloads rfcview-autoloads
reverse-im-autoloads request-autoloads renpy-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads queue-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads popup-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads pinentry-autoloads
pg-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads password-store-autoloads pass-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
parent-mode-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads
org-autoloads orderless-autoloads ob-racket-autoloads notmuch-autoloads
mu4e-thread-folding-autoloads mu4e-patch-autoloads mu4e-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads marginalia-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
magit-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads log4e-autoloads
lilypond-mode-autoloads libgit-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
key-chord-autoloads ivy-autoloads irfc-autoloads
insert-kaomoji-autoloads hydra-autoloads htmlize-autoloads ht-autoloads
highlight-numbers-autoloads helm-bibtex-autoloads helm-autoloads
guix-autoloads rx gntp-autoloads ghub-autoloads geiser-install geiser
gcmh-autoloads forge-autoloads flycheck-autoloads finalize-autoloads
faceup-autoloads f-autoloads evil-autoloads epl-autoloads
emojify-autoloads emacsql-sqlite3-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
emacs-ledger-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads
ebdb-autoloads doct-autoloads diminish-autoloads deferred-autoloads
dash-autoloads crux-autoloads consult-autoloads company-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads closql-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
cider-autoloads chess-autoloads bui-autoloads biblio-autoloads
avy-autoloads auth-source-pass-autoloads async-autoloads
arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base alert-autoloads a-autoloads
guix-emacs easy-mmode package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 605301 599635)
 (symbols 48 47260 861)
 (strings 32 176311 169308)
 (string-bytes 1 5587709)
 (vectors 16 79500)
 (vector-slots 8 1060069 1045602)
 (floats 8 403 2055)
 (intervals 56 710 232)
 (buffers 992 11))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

--
魔法少女リルテチヅデですよ。