Subject: Re: [bug#47350] [PATCH 00/29] Add Zygote (piece for Machine Learning with Julia)

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 00:01:01 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 at 23:48, Nicolò Balzarotti <[email-masked]> wrote:
> zimoun <[email-masked]> writes:

>> This adds all the packages required to build Zygote, the source-to-source
>> automatic differentiation in Julia.
> Wonderful, nice to see the first contribution to julia packages :)

If you want to review, then it would help. :-) You do not need to be
committer because it is checking and commenting, or by simply saying
LGTM.  For example, I am not committer and I reviewed ocaml packages or
camlboot.

It would help to reduce the load on the committer’s shoulders. ;-)

Well, I would like to have these stuffs in the next release 1.2.1.

>> Last, well, I feel motivated to implement an (recursive) importer, even
>> inaccurate, it will greatly help.
>>
> I found yesterday julihub, which might help in that regard a lot.
> I'll

Cool!  I am moving the discussion about that on guix-devel and I will
comment once I have read a bit this juliahub thing. :-)

Thanks,
simon