Subject: Re: [bug#47350] [PATCH 00/29] Add Zygote (piece for Machine Learning with Julia)

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 12:32:14 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 10:47, Nicolò Balzarotti <[email-masked]> wrote:
> zimoun <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'd say it's a julia bug [fn:1].

ok

> We need to test this with julia 1.5.4 or 1.6.0 (the latter has been
> released yesterday :D.  I had a build recipe for some version in
> between 1.5.3 and 1.6.0, I'll check if it still works).  Before the guix
> 1.2.1 release, we might want to upgrade to 1.5.4 at least.

Please go ahead.  If 1.6.0 is not included for 1.2.1, it will for the
next 1.3. ;-)

IMHO, we should try to address: the reproducibility issue and the
precompiled twice,

<http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/22304
<http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/47354>
<https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]>

Thanks,
simon