Subject: [PATCH] gnu: cross-base: Relax check for powerpc64le

From: Carl Dong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 12:02:13 -0400

The canonical triplet for powerpc64le-linux-gnu is actually
powerpc64le-unknown-linux-gnu, we should relax our matching here.

* gnu/packages/cross-base.scm (cross-gcc-arguments): Check for
"powerpc64le-" prefix for "--with-long-double-128" instead of matching
full target.
---
 gnu/packages/cross-base.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/cross-base.scm b/gnu/packages/cross-base.scm
index bea2d69876..180594509b 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/cross-base.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/cross-base.scm
@@ -153,7 +153,7 @@ base compiler and using LIBC (which may be either a libc package or #f.)"
                                "--disable-decimal-float" ;would need libc
                                "--disable-libcilkrts"
 
-                              ,@(if (equal? "powerpc64le-linux-gnu" target)
+                              ,@(if (string-prefix? "powerpc64le-" target)
                                    ;; On POWER9 (little endian) glibc needs
                                    ;; the 128-bit long double type.
                                    '("--with-long-double-128")
-- 
2.30.1