Subject: [bug#47344] guix-cookbook : (Basic setup with mafinests)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 16:14:07 +0100

Hi Fulbert,

Fulbert 写道：
> … with the patch this time !

Thanks!

Every time you send a new mail to [email-masked] it will create 
a new bug number.  In this case you accidentally created two bug 
reports, [0] and [1].

No big deal, and I've merged them into one now, but make sure to 
send replies to an existing thread to the correct 
[email-masked] address.  If you CC bug-guix@ in addition to 
that, as some mail clients do by default, Debbugs will still know 
what you mean.

...and since you seem to be interested in submitting patches 
(yay!):

This also applies to multi-patch series: if you send 5 patches to 
bug-guix@ or guix-patches@, 5 separate issues will be created.  In 
that case, send a single cover letter to bug-guix/guix-patches@, 
wait for Debbugs to respond with the bug number, then send the 
actual patches to [email-masked].

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: http://issues.guix.gnu.org/47343
[1]: http://issues.guix.gnu.org/47344