Subject: bug#47338: 28.0.50; Unexpected error in fill-region

From: Evgeny Zajcev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 12:43:20 +0300

Evaluating next sexp results in error:
  (with-temp-buffer
    (let ((fill-column 66))
      (insert "                                   :action (lambda (docid
msg target)")
      (fill-region (point-min) (point-max) 'left t)
      (buffer-string)))

Here is the backtrace:
  Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of
point)")
    re-search-backward("[ \11]\\|\\c|.\\|.\\c|" 71 0)
    fill-move-to-break-point(71)
    fill-region-as-paragraph(1 70 left t)
    fill-region(1 70 left t)
    (let ((fill-column 66)) (insert "
:action (lambda...") (fill-region (point-min) (point-max) 'left t)
(buffer-string))
  ...

This was very unexpected.  I believe Emacs26 does not have such behaviour.

Is there anything I can do to fix this ASAP ? This bug is very annoying

-----
In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 11, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-03-12 built on x1
Repository revision: b08b2e03b255c0ad85bd026a8d786b21ee22eee8
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
                                   LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY
                                   INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND
                                   THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11
                                   XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  global-telega-mnz-mode: t
  telega-mnz-mode: t
  global-telega-url-shorten-mode: t
  telega-stories-mode: t
  global-telega-live-location-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  global-telega-squash-message-mode: t
  telega-autoplay-mode: t
  telega-appindicator-mode: t
  telega-mode-line-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  paren-face-mode: t
  dot-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  disable-mouse-global-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/dev/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-20210313.1359/vterm
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-stan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-goto hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-vala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-hledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-refile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-abc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-duration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/org-attach-git hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ob-coq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/lg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210125/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr slime-tests term/screen term/xterm xterm quail
                                   css-mode sgml-mode yaml-mode shortdoc
                                   wordfreq rect mm-archive gnutls
                                   network-stream url-cache multitran
                                   goto-last-change magit-extras vc-mtn
                                   vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
                                   vc-cvs vc-rcs bug-reference
                                   magit-imenu git-rebase
                                   magit-submodule magit-obsolete
                                   magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
                                   magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
                                   magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
                                   magit-commit magit-sequence
                                   magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
                                   magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
                                   magit-files magit-refs magit-status
                                   magit magit-repos magit-apply
                                   magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
                                   smerge-mode magit-core
                                   magit-autorevert magit-margin
                                   magit-transient magit-process
                                   magit-mode git-commit transient
                                   magit-git magit-section magit-utils
                                   crm log-edit pcvs-util with-editor
                                   dash dired-aux apropos slime arc-mode
                                   archive-mode hyperspec cc-awk
                                   cl-print skeleton dabbrev vterm
                                   face-remap term disp-table ehelp
                                   vterm-module language-detection
                                   misearch multi-isearch mule-util
                                   hl-line tracking shorten
                                   telega-obsolete telega-mnz ol-telega
                                   telega-url-shorten telega-stories
                                   telega-dashboard telega-live-location
                                   geo-simulate geo telega
                                   telega-tdlib-events telega-webpage
                                   visual-fill-column telega-root
                                   telega-info telega-chat telega-modes
                                   telega-company telega-user
                                   telega-notifications notifications
                                   telega-voip telega-msg telega-tme
                                   telega-sticker telega-i18n
                                   telega-vvnote bindat telega-ffplay
                                   telega-media telega-sort
                                   telega-filter telega-ins
                                   telega-folders telega-inline
                                   telega-tdlib telega-util
                                   rainbow-identifiers telega-server
                                   telega-core cursor-sensor
                                   telega-customize emacsbug sendmail
                                   add-log macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep
                                   cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
                                   cc-styles cc-align company-oddmuse
                                   company-keywords company-etags
                                   company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
                                   company-dabbrev company-files
                                   company-clang company-cmake
                                   company-semantic company-template
                                   company-bbdb helm-files helm-buffers
                                   helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
                                   helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
                                   helm-help helm-types helm
                                   async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings
                                   helm-easymenu helm-source
                                   helm-multi-match helm-lib async
                                   vc-git org-eldoc org-element avl-tree
                                   ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url
                                   ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
                                   ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search
                                   eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe
                                   gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
                                   mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr
                                   kinsoku svg dom ol-docview doc-view
                                   jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
                                   bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org ob
                                   ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
                                   ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
                                   ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
                                   org-faces org-entities noutline
                                   outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
                                   ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
                                   org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
                                   dockerfile-mode sh-script smie
                                   executable dashboard
                                   dashboard-widgets all-the-icons
                                   all-the-icons-faces data-material
                                   data-weathericons data-octicons
                                   data-fileicons data-faicons
                                   data-alltheicons memoize recentf
                                   tree-widget home lichess
                                   lichess-runtime lichess-api
                                   lichess-util sound-wav deferred
                                   request autorevert filenotify cider
                                   cider-debug cider-browse-ns
                                   cider-mode cider-inspector
                                   cider-completion cider-profile
                                   cider-eval cider-repl-history pulse
                                   cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test
                                   cider-overlays cider-stacktrace
                                   cider-doc cider-browse-spec
                                   cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc
                                   cider-client cider-common
                                   cider-connection cider-util
                                   cider-popup sesman-browser
                                   nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict
                                   cider-compat spinner sesman vc
                                   vc-dispatcher clojure-mode lisp-mnt
                                   align parseedn parseclj-parser
                                   parseclj-lex a desktop frameset
                                   gnus-demon nntp gnus-group gnus-undo
                                   gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
                                   gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
                                   utf7 netrc gnus-spec gnus-win nnoo
                                   gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822
                                   mml mml-sec epa derived epg
                                   epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
                                   mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils
                                   mailheader gnus nnheader gnus-util
                                   rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils
                                   autoinsert cal-menu calendar
                                   cal-loaddefs saveplace cython-mode
                                   company-capf company-posframe
                                   posframe company pcase help-fns
                                   radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv
                                   eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
                                   esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
                                   esh-groups esh-util elpy-shell
                                   elpy-profile elpy-django s
                                   elpy-refactor diff-mode python grep
                                   etags fileloop generator xref project
                                   cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
                                   python-mode info-look tramp-sh tramp
                                   tramp-loaddefs trampver
                                   tramp-integration files-x
                                   tramp-compat parse-time iso8601
                                   time-date ls-lisp format-spec
                                   which-func imenu shell pcomplete
                                   hippie-exp flymake-proc flymake
                                   warnings thingatpt ert pp ewoc debug
                                   backtrace find-func compile
                                   text-property-search cc-cmds
                                   cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs paren-face
                                   dot-mode gist dired dired-loaddefs
                                   gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito
                                   gh-cache pcache cl gh-auth gh-common
                                   marshal gh-url eieio-compat url-http
                                   url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
                                   rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
                                   url-gw nsm rmc puny gh-profile
                                   timezone eieio-base server time
                                   google-translate
                                   google-translate-default-ui
                                   google-translate-core-ui color popup
                                   google-translate-core
                                   google-translate-tk
                                   google-translate-backend whitespace
                                   undo-tree diff ido icomplete comint
                                   ansi-color ring avoid disable-mouse
                                   page-break-lines ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext
                                   ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs advice
                                   browse-kill-ring delsel cl-extra
                                   help-mode use-package
                                   use-package-ensure
                                   use-package-delight
                                   use-package-diminish
                                   use-package-bind-key bind-key
                                   use-package-core finder-inf tex-site
                                   rx easy-mmode slime-autoloads
                                   w3m-load info edmacro kmacro package
                                   browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
                                   url-expand url-methods url-history
                                   url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
                                   mailcap url-handlers url-parse
                                   auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
                                   cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache
                                   json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt
                                   gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
                                   cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip
                                   eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
                                   vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
                                   term/x-win x-win term/common-win
                                   x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
                                   regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
                                   replace newcomment text-mode
                                   elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
                                   register page tab-bar menu-bar
                                   rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer
                                   select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
                                   font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
                                   term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
                                   cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
                                   misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
                                   tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
                                   cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak
                                   czech european ethiopic indian
                                   cyrillic chinese composite charscript
                                   charprop case-table epa-hook
                                   jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
                                   obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
                                   loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
                                   files window text-properties overlay
                                   sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
                                   mule custom widget
                                   hashtable-print-readable backquote
                                   threads dbusbind inotify
                                   dynamic-setting system-font-setting
                                   font-render-setting cairo
                                   move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
                                   multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 5916195 1313993)
 (symbols 48 67868 2)
 (strings 32 588910 80411)
 (string-bytes 1 18321977)
 (vectors 16 323311)
 (vector-slots 8 3137917 585741)
 (floats 8 223337 3255)
 (intervals 56 670405 25895)
 (buffers 992 137))

-- 
lg