Subject: Re: bug#47287: 28.0.50; [PATCH] Add command project-remove-known-project

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 00:03:13 +0000

Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 23.03.2021 14:50, Theodor Thornhill via Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss
> army knife of text editors wrote:
>> 
>>> One last nit from me: since you now include the changes to the manual,
>>> this NEWS entry should be marked by "+++" before it, per the note at
>>> the beginning of NEWS.
>> Of course - added. Thanks for patience :)
>
> Thank you for following up.
>
> Installed and closing.

Thanks, this is a useful function I wished for recently.

But Texinfo still had some comments on the patch ;).

  ./maintaining.texi:1821: warning: node `Managing project list file' is
  next for `Switching Projects' in sectioning but not in menu
  ./maintaining.texi:1846: warning: node `Switching Projects' is prev
  for `Managing project list file' in sectioning but not in menu
  ./maintaining.texi:1846: warning: node `Projects' is up for `Managing
  project list file' in sectioning but not in menu
  ./maintaining.texi:1641: node `Projects' lacks menu item for `Managing
  project list file' despite being its Up target

Could you please add a menu entry for the new node?

(There also seem to be some extraneous parentheses around
@code{project-list-file}, a missing space after full stop, and a missing
full stop in the new text.)

Thanks,

-- 
Basil