Subject: bug#47287: 28.0.50; [PATCH] Add command project-remove-known-project

From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 13:52:15 +0200

On 22.03.2021 09:48, Theodor Thornhill via Bug reports for GNU Emacs, 
the Swiss army knife of text editors wrote:
>> It's fine, but it would be better for both function's argument to follow
>> projectile-add-known-project (meaning, call it 'project-root').
> See attached patch.

Thanks, LGTM.

>> Regarding report-message, I figured it would just be a separate
>> 'message' call in both caller functions. Apparently that might to this
>> message appearing more often (due to the requested project not actually
>> appearing in project--list?), but I wonder if we shouldn't replace that
>> when-let with a presence assertion instead.
> Yeah, we could do that. However, the nice thing now is at least that the
> behavior is bundled together, so we don't need to remember to
> report. Not sure what is best:)

Yeah, ok.

>> Anyway, the latter is not a big deal; project--remove-from-project-list
>> can be changed at any time later.
> Sure! Do the manual later, or now?

It's the next step, yes.