Subject: Re: [bug#47282] [PATCH 00/13] node going forward

From: Lars-Dominik Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 10:05:57 +0100

Hi,

> So, some people seem to be interested in this one; please review and test.
that would be me :)

The first patch currently does not apply cleanly to master, but it’s an easy
merge.

There is a stray “wip” in the commit message of the last patch.

I imported (using the “binary” importer from wip-node-14 and some private
fixes) and built more than 18000 NPM packages with this patchset and the
resulting RStudio is working fine, so this is a welcome improvement for
guix-science.

Cheers,
Lars

-- 
Lars-Dominik Braun
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter/Research Associate

www.leibniz-psychology.org
ZPID - Leibniz-Institut für Psychologie /
ZPID - Leibniz Institute for Psychology
Universitätsring 15
D-54296 Trier - Germany
Tel.: +49–651–201-4964