Subject: [bug#47274] Linphone Packages

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 14:38:23 -0400

Hi Raghav,

Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Maxim!
>
>> I think I've managed to fix the issue, with the following:
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>>   (let* ((out (assoc-ref outputs "out"))
>>                      (liblinphone (assoc-ref inputs "liblinphone"))
>>                      (grammar-dest (string-append out
>>                      "/share/belr/grammars")))
>>                 [...]
>>                 (mkdir-p (dirname grammar-dest))
>>                 (symlink (string-append liblinphone "/share/belr/grammars")
>>                          grammar-dest)
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>> At least it launches now, and everything seems to work.
>
> Thanks a lot. Btw, did you try restarting the app multiple-times?
> Different error (missing /share/stuff) popped-up, each time.

Yes! Both running the binary directly from the store or in a pure
environment, multiple times have worked after the above change.  Do you
experience failures still?

Maxim