Subject: 28.0.50; Minibuffer does not clear question even after the corresponding process has exited

From: Arunesh Pandey Gmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 19:20:31 -0700

---------
This is my first time submitting an Emacs bug. I apologize if I am not
following any set protocols.

I am using mu4e for email management in Emacs with mbsync to sync my
Mailbox from server. I have configured my `mu4e-update-interval` to 10
minutes to fetch any new emails from the server.

Official `mu4e` documentation says that its possible that the update
operation emits non-fatal warnings while the actual update still goes
through. That is what I am facing as well. I am seeing the following
message in my minibuffer:

```Buffer " *mu4e-update*" has a running process; kill it? (y or n) ```

However, every once in a while, this message *sticks* to the
minibuffer. Meaning, there is no way to get rid of it. When I try to
answer `y` or `n` to this question, I get the following error:

```process-kill-buffer-query-function: Selecting deleted buffer```

I think what is going on here is, `mu4e` is starting a new transient
buffer `*mu4e-update*` when it tries to fetch new email. Emacs (or some
other process) tries to kill this buffer _while_ the update process is
running, so Emacs shows the warning. Later, the update operation
succeeds, the process returns, the buffer is cleaned up, but the
minibuffer prompt asking for confirmation is never cleared up. There is
no way to clean it up as well. I do not see it in the `*Messages*`
buffer. There is no additional buffer in the output of C-x C-b.

I am not opening this as an `mu4e` bug because I think the problem here
is that Emacs does not clean up the question/prompt from the
minibuffer.

A cursory look on the Emacs bugs page didn't reveal any related bugs. Is
this a known issue? If folks would guide me, I can dig more into this
as well.
--------

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.6 (Build 19G73))
 of 2020-09-23 built on Aruneshs-MacBook-Pro.local
Repository revision: d6f11b54591657e1db64db9938316256dbf2fb4d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.2.3

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns --with-modules
 '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-xwidgets --with-nativecomp
 --without-rsvg 'CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/gcc/include -O2 -march=native'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/opt/gcc/lib/gcc/10
 -L/usr/local/opt/gcc/lib/gcc/10/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin19/10.2.0
 -I/usr/local/opt/gcc/include''

Configured features:
JPEG TIFF GIF PNG NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES NATIVE_COMP THREADS XWIDGETS JSON PDUMPER

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e-headers

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-20210304.514/modus-vivendi-theme hides /Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.12.0/modus-vivendi-theme
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-stan hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-J hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-abc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ebnf hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-vala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-coq hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-hledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/arunesh/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20210301/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-timer org-colview org-clock org-attach org-id
org-archive org-agenda org-refile ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect nnir gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m reporter comp
warnings ace-window avy cal-move vc-git diff-mode recentf tree-widget
wid-edit treemacs-bookmarks bookmark pp qp help-fns radix-tree shr-color
shr kinsoku url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg dom gnutls network-stream
nsm mailalias mail-extr sort face-remap mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-main
mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions
ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-vars
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
rx f counsel xdg dired dired-loaddefs swiper ivy-rich ivy delsel
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color mu4e-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs treemacs-all-the-icons treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags imenu xref
project treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode filenotify
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros s all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons projectile grep compile
comint ansi-color ring ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs which-key
smartparens edmacro kmacro advice thingatpt dash display-line-numbers
format-spec battery dbus xml paren hl-line time modus-vivendi-theme
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes delight
use-package-ensure-system-package system-packages exec-path-from-shell
cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 626590 40494)
 (symbols 48 37436 0)
 (strings 32 143016 5877)
 (string-bytes 1 6451992)
 (vectors 16 60605)
 (vector-slots 8 1811016 78114)
 (floats 8 1271 962)
 (intervals 56 10725 1867)
 (buffers 992 28))