Subject: Re: bug#47234: 28.0.50; frame-inner-height fails without window system on tab-bar-height

From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 19:36:57 +0200

> In a build --without-x:
>
> 0. ./src/emacs -Q
> 1. (frame-inner-height) C-j
>
>   Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function tab-bar-height)
>     tab-bar-height(#<frame F1 0x55aeb85320a0> t)

There are the following warnings on the emacs-27 branch with --without-x:

frame.el:2749:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    tab-bar-height, x-display-list

tab-bar-height is handled here in bug#47234, and x-display-list in bug#29713.

There are more warnings, I don't know how important they are:

image.el:1145:1:Warning: the function `image-transforms-p' is not known to be
    defined.

gnus/gnus-util.el:1734:1:Warning: the function `image-size' is not known to be
    defined.
org/org-macs.el:1277:1:Warning: the function `image-size' is not known to be
    defined.

international/mule-diag.el:1188:1:Warning: the function `x-list-fonts' is not
    known to be defined.
term/w32-win.el:622:1:Warning: the function `x-list-fonts' is not known to be
    defined.

emulation/edt-mapper.el:521:1:Warning: the function `x-server-vendor' is not
    known to be defined.
emulation/edt.el:2546:1:Warning: the function `x-server-vendor' is not known
    to be defined.

gnus/nnimap.el:2273:1:Warning: the function `x-server-version' is not known to
    be defined.