Subject: Re: bug#47193: Fancify guix lint -c cve output

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 14:53:00 +0200

Hi!

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * guix/lint.scm (check-vulnerabilities): Sort unpatched vulnerabilities
> by ID.

[...]

>                (make-warning
>                 package
>                 (G_ "probably vulnerable to ~a")
> -               (list (string-join (map vulnerability-id unpatched)
> +               (list (string-join (map vulnerability-id
> +                                       (sort unpatched vulnerability<))
>                                    ", "))))))))))

Nitpick: it might be a bit clearer done the other way around:

  (sort (map vulnerability-id unpatched) cve-id<?)

… where ‘cve-id<?’ is like ‘vulnerability<’ but takes a CVE ID (a
string).

Otherwise LGTM!

Ludo’.